Enjoy music in every room
Make your home more fun and more appealing to potential buyers.
- Introduction to multi-room systems
- Powering your multi-room music system
- Multi-room music wiring diagrams
- Video: Niles multi-zone systems
Hide the wire mess
Conceal wires and speakers inside your walls. Hide your components in a closet or cabinet.
- In-wall and In-ceiling Speakers: How to Choose
- Installing wall and ceiling speakers
- Video: Installing wall and ceiling speakers
- In-wall wiring guide
- Outdoor Speakers: Choosing and Installing
- In-wall, In-ceiling, and On-wall Speaker Placement
- Video: Installing Outdoor Speakers
- Flat-panel TV installation guide
- A/V furniture glossary
Make it easy to use
Control your system with intuitive apps for your smart phone or table, in-wall keypads, or handheld remotes that anyone can easily use.
1.Tell us about your goals and your rooms
Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM Eastern time
Use our A/V Design form to send us your info
2.Receive a detailed, room-by-room system plan
One of our A/V designers will take the information you provide and then work up a comprehensive system proposal.
3.Get expert help with your installation
Install it yourself and save. Our Virginia-based tech support specialists can help
you with installation, setup, troubleshooting, and everyday use of your system.
They're available by phone 7 days a week.
Learn more about Crutchfield tech support
Tips on working with your builder or contractor
Rather have a pro install it?
Crutchfield has partnered with INSTALLSinc, a trusted nationwide provider of installation services. Learn more about your professional installation options.