Placing an Order and Payment Methods
How can I place an order?
- Order online with our secure checkout form.
- Call us toll-free at 1.888.955.6000, 7 days a week
How can I pay for my order?
- Credit card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover®Network
- Debit cards with the MasterCard or Visa logo
- Visa Checkout With Visa Checkout, you now have an easier way to pay with your card online, from the company you know and trust. Create an account once and speed through your purchase without re-entering payment or shipping information wherever you see Visa Checkout.
- MasterPass is a free service that is a fast, simple and safe way to check out online. Learn more.
- PayPal™ is the safer, easier way to pay online without revealing your credit card number.
- Sony Financial Services Credit Card — special financing is available on many of the items we sell. Subject to credit approval.
- Bank Cashier's Check, Certified Check, personal check, or Postal Money Order (all checks by mail only),.**
For your security, we may need to contact you at your billing phone number before your order ships.
Crutchfield does not accept C.O.D. orders.
** All checks are subject to verification, which may cause delays in processing. Checks without pre-printed name and address information may delay the processing of your order for up to three weeks.
When will my credit card be charged?
When your order is placed, we will authorize your credit card for all in-stock items. An authorization is a temporary hold on the funds. We will finalize the charge to your credit card when the items ship. (For items shipped directly from the vendor, we will charge your credit card at the time of sale.) You can cancel an order at any time prior to shipment, at no cost to you, by calling 1.800.955.9091, 7 days a week.