You'll have to custom-mount tweeters, which usually requires drilling holes and running new wires.
Tweeters and Midrange Speakers
Showing:1 - 2 of 2
7/8" poly dome tweeters
- 7/8" fluid-cooled PPTA domes
- frequency response: 2,500-30,000 Hz
- 2-40 watts RMS power range
Pioneer Stage 4 TS-S062PRS
2-5/8" component midrange speakers
- Aramid fiber and pulp cone
- frequency response: 80-40,000 Hz without chamber, 100-40,000 Hz with chamber
- power range: 5-15 watts RMS (60 watts peak) without chamber, 5-50 watts RMS (200 watts peak) with chamber
- Raise the Soundstage
- What are Component Car Speakers?
- How to Make Your Speakers Sound Their Best
- How to Get the Best Stereo Imaging & Soundstage
- Tuning Your Speakers
- Component Speakers Installation Options
- Component Speakers Installation Guide
- Car Speakers FAQ
- Car Speakers: What's Going To Fit My Car?
- Car Speakers Glossary
- Find more articles, videos, and reviews on the Learn tab