Travis S's 2000 Ford Explorer
- 12" Infinity 1252w Dual Voice Coil Subwoofers (x2)
- Infinity 611a Reference Series Amplifer
- Pioneer 260w 4-Way Speaker in Front Doors (2x)
- Pioneer 240w 3-Way Speakers in Rear Doors (2x)
- Kenwood 50w x 4 Deck
- Rockford Fosgate 1 Farad Capacitor
I installed the entire system myself. The whole process took me about 6 hours.
Why did you decide to upgrade your A/V system?
I always wanted a system of my own ever since the first time that I heard a good upgraded system.
What's the first thing you show people about your installation?
The subs and amp on display in the back.
Why did you choose these products?
Price and look
What was the most difficult part of the installation?
The deck took the longest.
What plans, if any, do you have for future upgrades?
I am building a box and I plan to add another amp.
New head unit
Tremendous sound quality upgrade
Close up on subwoofer
The Subs and Amp