Greg Agri's 2003 Lexus IS300
Matt Holliday was one of Crutchfield's ace car enthusiasts for several years. He brought a lifetime of knowledge and experience to our team. He has since left the company to join the family business and pursue other interests.
More from Matt Holliday
- Alpine CD Player
- Custom Built sub box with 2 12's
- Front Speakers - Eclipse 6 1/2's
- Rear Speakers - Eclipse 6x9's
- AMP 1 - Eclipse 120 x 4
- AMP 2 - Zapco 500x1
I started my install over the weekend and took my time. I started by taking everything out of the car and Dynomatting it. Once that was done I installed the deck and then did the front doors. After that I installed the rear 6x9's (had to cut apart the factory speakers, however it came out very good). I installed my custom sub box at the end, which took about 6 hours to build/modify.
- Why did you decide to upgrade your A/V system?
- Stock didn't sound good at all.
- What's the first thing you show people about your installation?
- Most like to see the trunk.
- Why did you choose these products?
- Nothing else better I could get my hands on.
- What was the most difficult part of the installation?
- Taking things apart, not knowing how they come apart.
- What plans, if any, do you have for future upgrades?
- Maybe re-do the sub box so I have more room, however none at the moment.