Bill L's 1999 Honda Civic
Matt Holliday was one of Crutchfield's ace car enthusiasts for several years. He brought a lifetime of knowledge and experience to our team. He has since left the company to join the family business and pursue other interests.
More from Matt Holliday
Everything was easy.
- Why did you decide to upgrade your A/V system?
- For bass.
- What's the first thing you show people about your installation?
- They hear the sound.
- Why did you choose these products?
- Alpine is great.
- What was the most difficult part of the installation?
- Don't know.
- What plans, if any, do you have for future upgrades?
- Add a body kit, speakers, custom fiberglass box fit with 4 JL W6's, and a turbocharger.
Bill Lytle's 1999 Honda Civic
Two Alpine Type-E subs and a Dynamat kit fill the trunk.
The MRP-M350 puts the power to the subs.