Mariano E's 2006 Lexus IS250
Robert Ferency-Viars is the managing editor for the Crutchfield car A/V learning content, and has been with the company since 1999. A Virginia native from the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains, he loves spending time with his wonderful wife and sons, listening to music, writing, and playing games with friends. Robert's love for car audio began at 16 when he installed his first car stereo.
More from Robert Ferency-Viars
Mariano created a beautiful show car just for the fun of showing it off. Loaded top to bottom with JL Audio and Stinger equipment, this car is not only a sight to see, but one to hear too.
- JL Audio 12W7 subwoofer
- JL Audio 1200/1 amplifier
- JL Audio 600/4 amplifier
- JL Audio remote level controller
- JL Audio 0-gauge wiring
- JL Audio amp stacking kit
- JL Audio 4-gauge wiring
- JL Audio 300 Amp fuse
- Stinger 14-gauge wiring
- Stinger 5010 10-Fared capacitor
- Stinger SPP-1500D deep cycle battery
- Stinger RCA cables
- Stinger SPS70 High Performance Power supply 70 amp
- Hertz HSK-163 3-way Hi Energy components
- Hertz HL70 3" midrange drivers
- Stinger Road Kill sound damping
- Kenwood KAC-5204 2-channel amplifier
- ESS 7" headrest monitors
- Audio Control EQS 6-channel equalizer
- Cashe Cloc+d Line output converter
Wanted to upgrade my 12" JLW6 and JL Audio 500/1. I wanted to get some more show points and more BASS!!
Why did you decide to upgrade your A/V system?
Just for fun and car shows.
|Showing off at the car show|
What's the first thing you show people about your installation?
The trunk and installation.
|A peek under the hood|
Why did you choose these products?
Good quality and I've used JL before.
What was the most difficult part of the installation?
Making the rear fit nicely.
What plans, if any, do you have for future upgrades?
|The finished rack-and-box assembly|