Coty M's 1996 Jeep Cherokee
- Alpine CDA-9847 Head Unit
- 2 JL Audio 12w3v2 Dual 4ohm Subwoofers
- Kicker 5.25 Coaxial Speakers. Model # 055KS525
- Rockford Fosgate 600aIV Amplifier
- Rockford Fosgate Punch 300x4 Amplifier
- JL Audio Dual Amp 4ga wiring kit
- Alpine iPod Interface. Model # KCA-420i
This is my first install, as this is my first car. The whole installation was done at home, with the help of a few people. The only problem I had was getting the headunit to align straight, but after many times of re-aligning it is perfect. I have a Sirius Satellite Radio on the way, so hopefully eveything goes smooth with that.
Why did you decide to upgrade your A/V system?
I don't like stock anything, especially systems.
What's the first thing you show people about your installation?
Why did you choose these products?
They were the best quality available.
What was the most difficult part of the installation?
Getting the headunit straight, and running the power wire through the firewall.
What plans, if any, do you have for future upgrades?
Two more subs and a Hifonics amp.
My Car Audio Club