Devin Roberts' 1992 Nissan Pathfinder
- 1 Alpine type R 12in sub Dual voice Coils 4-Ohm rear storage compartment
- 1 Rockford Fosgate T500-1 bd amp 500 watts RMS
- 1 Alpine PDX-4.100 4 channel amp 100 watts per channel
- 2 Alpine type R 6.5 in 2 way coaxial speakers in front doors
- 2 Alpine type R 6X9 2 way coaxial speakers in rear wheel wells
- 1 Obcon GZ 755 HIGH-PERFORMANCE SERIES 12" single box
- Rockford Fosgate Para Punch Bass Remote
- Panasonic CQ-C3403U Head Unit
I tried to make the best system I could for less then $2,000. and keep it looking fairly stock.
Why did you decide to upgrade your A/V system?
My old system was calling it quits.
What's the first thing you show people about your installation?
The sub and the box
Why did you choose these products?
The speakers had a good midrange for when I go skiing and have to take out the sub
What was the most difficult part of the installation?
Installing the 4 channel amp
What plans, if any, do you have for future upgrades?
Better head unit