Check out our full selection of car amplifiers: find out how an amp can make your system sing.
Mono amps offer maximum bang per buck for driving subs, as they deliver more power at lower impedances.
Use a 2-channel amplifier to power a set of speakers, or switch to mono mode to drive a sub.
4-channel amps power your front and rear speakers, or switch to 3-channel mode to run speakers and a sub.
5-channel amps power your entire system: 4 channels for front and rear speakers, plus a sub channel.
Top-quality wires, cables, capacitors, fuses, and more
- 12 Tips for Getting the Best Sound Quality in Your Car
- Video: Car Amplifier Build Quality
- Video: Car Amplifier Features
- Amplifier Installation Guide
- Subwoofer Wiring Diagrams
- Amplifier Wiring Diagram
- Cable Gauge Chart
- Car Amplifiers FAQ
- Car Amplifiers Glossary
- Video: How to Choose an Amplifier
- Find more articles, videos, and reviews on the Learn tab