Want a system that can play music in multiple rooms of your home? Today's wireless multi-room options are fun to use and easy to set up.
With Sonos, your digital music options are virtually endless. Stream your own downloaded songs or tap into Internet music sources. Setup is a snap and control is easy.
Stream music from your computer's hard drive and the Internet, for convenient playback on your home audio system.
In-wall and in-ceiling speakers are popular with folks who prefer not to sacrifice floor or shelf space to traditional speakers. Outdoor speakers are designed specifically to weather the elements for music on a deck, by a pool, or even in an open yard.
Options for powering the speakers in your multi-room audio system.
Shop here for extras that help you complete in-wall wiring runs.
On-Q's lyriQ systems use in-wall CAT-5 cable to send music throughout your home. These systems can integrate with other kinds of On-Q home communication systems, including security cameras and intercoms. Control your music using in-wall keypads.
Russound offers a variety of amplifiers, in-wall keypads, and pre-matched packages for distributing music throughout your home.
Communicate with family members throughout your home at the push of a button.
Yamaha's MusicCAST system uses a central component with a hard drive to store your music. Access your songs using wireless tabletop players and/or wired in-wall controllers.
- In-wall and ceiling speakers guide
- Outdoor speakers buying guide
- In-wall and ceiling speaker placement
- In-wall wiring guide for home A/V
- Tips on Working with Your Builder or Contractor
- Installing In-wall, In-ceiling, and On-wall Speakers
- Powering Your Multi-room Music System
- Remote Control Setups for Multi-room Systems
- Video: Installing In-wall and In-ceiling Speakers — The Basics
- Video: Installing Outdoor Speakers
- Find more articles, videos, and reviews on the Learn tab