In-wall speakers mount directly in your walls for a décor-friendly look. They deliver high-quality sound for music or home theater a great solution for folks who don't want to give up floor or shelf space to traditional speakers.
In-ceiling speakers install directly overhead, so you don't have to sacrifice any wall, floor, or shelf space. They're a good choice for music listening in a whole-house system, and some can also deliver enveloping home theater sound.
Add music to your cookout or pool party. Outdoor speakers are specially made to withstand the elements while delivering great sound. You'll even find "rock" speakers that blend in seamlessly with your landscaped lawn or garden.
- Video: Installing In-wall and In-ceiling Speakers — The Basics
- Video: The Crutchfield A/V Design Group
- In-wall wiring guide for home A/V
- Tips on Working with Your Builder or Contractor
- Multi-room Music Wiring Diagrams
- Video: Installing Outdoor Speakers
- In-wall and ceiling speaker placement
- Installing In-wall, In-ceiling, and On-wall Speakers
- Powering Your Multi-room Music System
- Tips and Techniques for Home A/V Cable Management
- Find more articles, videos, and reviews on the Learn tab