Placing an Order and Payment Methods
How can I place an order?
There are several ways to order from Crutchfield. You can:
- Order online with our secure checkout form.
- Call us toll-free at 1.888.955.6000, 7 days a week
- Send your order form and payment by U.S. Mail: Crutchfield, P.O. Box 9032, Charlottesville, VA 22906-9032.
- Fax your order form and credit card info to us at 1.800.388.9756.
Click here if you would like a printable copy of our order form to fax or send by U.S. mail.
To view this file you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader.
How can I pay for my order?
- Credit card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover®Network
- Debit cards with the MasterCard or Visa logo
- Visa Checkout
With Visa Checkout, you now have an easier way to pay with your card online, from the
company you know and trust. Create an account once and speed through your purchase
without re-entering payment or shipping information wherever you see Visa Checkout.
- MasterPass is a free service that is a fast, simple and safe way to check out online. Learn more.
- PayPal™ is the safer, easier way to pay online without revealing your credit card number.
- PayPal Credit® — the quick, easy, secure way to pay. Simply choose this option, enter basic information and in a few steps, you're done. You will receive a bill in the mail and can choose to pay in full or over time. Subject to credit approval.
- Sony Financial Services Credit Card — special financing is available on many of the items we sell. Subject to credit approval.
- Bank Cashier's Check, Certified Check, personal check, or Postal Money Order (all checks by mail only),.**
For your security, we may need to contact you at your billing phone number before your order ships.
Crutchfield does not accept C.O.D. orders.
** All checks are subject to verification, which may cause delays in processing. Checks without pre-printed name and address information may delay the processing of your order for up to three weeks.
When will my credit card be charged?
When your order is placed, we will authorize your credit card for all in-stock items. An authorization
is a temporary hold on the funds. We will finalize the charge to your credit card when the items ship.
(For items shipped directly from the vendor including THIEL, Performance Furniture, and Vizualogic, etc. we will charge your credit card at the time of sale.) You can cancel an order at any time prior to shipment, at no cost to you, by calling 1.800.955.9091, 7 days a week.