Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Clarion's SRK604 center channel speaker solves the problem of limited space, fitting conveniently into your car's single-DIN dash opening. The enclosure houses two midbass drivers, a dome tweeter, and a built-in amplifier to create a "front row" feel in the driver's seat.
A built-in amplifier gives the speakers plenty of juice to keep up with the rest of your multi-channel system. Dual dome midrange speakers deliver accurate reproduction of the all-important vocal range, while the tweeter brightens the mix with all the high-frequency details. You'll hear improved clarity and imaging from your DVDs and CDs.
Adjust the front panel level control to tune the speaker to your system. The speaker also features a subwoofer input and output so you can adjust your system's bass with the front panel subwoofer level control. The speaker mounts in your vehicle's single-DIN dash opening above or below your aftermarket stereo, or you can surface-mount it on your dashboard with the supplied mounting brackets.
- car center speaker with built-in amplifier (20 watt RMS/40 watts peak)
- for single-DIN applications or surface-mounting on dashboard
- contains two 1-3/16" PEI dome midranges and one 13/16" PEI balanced-dome tweeter
- center speaker level control
- rear subwoofer output with front panel level control
- Dolby® Digital ready
- frequency response: 200-35,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 84 dB
- dimensions (with trim ring): 7-1/16"W x 2"H x 1-11/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Clarion SRK604 Reviews
Average Customer Review:
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
Just Installed the Clarion SRK604 center channel speaker in my car this is a awesome little speaker.Could not get over how much it added to my setup,the sound is great,the looks are good,it fit perfectly with out any cutting of placement. I would recommend this Clarion SRK604 center channel speaker to anyone look for this setup 100% happy with the whole setup.By the way it went in a 2001 Hyundia santa fe.
Does its job well
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
I wanted to get a center channel so I could set up a 5.1 system in my car. I am currently running 4 seperates, with a kenwood powered sub. This speaker setup complimented my system perfectly, and the 1 din fit in my 2003 Honda Element worked perfectly. Small bit of trouble getting it in the dash kit, but beyond that, looks ok. Sound quality is excellent with the JVC AVX33 deck I have in car, and watching a movie in a car enviroment is awesome in 5.1. I would recommend it.
What's in the box?
- Center channel speaker
- Center channel amplifier
- Wiring harness (6" speaker leads/5' ground/16' power and remote turn-on)
- 4 Amp in-line fuse (installed)
- 11.5' Speaker wire extension
- 11.25 Mono RCA cable
- 11' DIN control cable extension
- 2 Metal mounting brackets
- ISO-DIN mounting bracket
- Trim ring
- Adhesive backed Velcro
- 4 Flat head machine screws (M5 x 5mm)
- 4 Pan head machine screws (M5 x 8mm)
- 4 Pan head machine screws (M4 x 5.6mm)
- 2 Pan head machine screws with flat and lock washers (M3 x 6mm)
- 2 Self tapping screws (2cm)
- 2 Bracket mounting screws (8mm)
- 2 Speed clips
- Manual/installation instructions
- Warranty card
- Product registration information
Overview: The SRK604 features a 20-watt amplifier and a DIN sized center channel speaker with two forward-firing 3 cm midranges, and a 2 cm forward-firing tweeter.
Level Control: A thumbwheel on the front of the speaker allows easy volume control. The line-level subwoofer signal can be routed through the center channel amp and a second thumbwheel is used for sub volume.
Mounting: The SRK604 can be installed into a single DIN dash opening or, using the supplied brackets, mounted on any flat surface. The ISO-DIN bracket allows you to mount both the speaker and amp in a single DIN opening.
Amplifier: The amp is CEA-2006 compliant with these specs:
- Rated Power Output: 20 watts x 1 (20Hz-20kHz into 4Ω, 1% THD+Noise, 14.4 volts)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 78 dB
- Peak Power Output: 40 watts
- Input Sensitivity: 300mV to 7.5V
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 50 kHz
- Midrange: 3cm metalliszed PEI parabolic domes (x2)
- Tweeter: 2cm metallized PEI balanced dome
- Peak Power Input: 50 watts
- Continuous Power Input: 20 watts
- Efficiency: 84 dB (1 watt/1 meter)
- Frequency Response: 200 Hz to 35 kHz
Line Input: The amp has RCA jacks for the center channel (mono) and subwoofer (stereo).
Line Output: Left and right RCA outputs feed the subwoofer amp (not included).
Level Control: A DIN cable is connected between the speaker and amp to enable volume adjustment for both the center channel and subwoofer.
Speaker Level: The speaker has a 10" input lead attached. The amp has a corresponding 6" output lead in its wire harness. An 11.5' extension wire is also included.
Power: The power and remote turn-on wires are both approximately 16' long. The power wire has a 4 amp fuse in-line. The ground wire is approximately 5' long.
- Width: 6.735"
- Height: 1.889"
- Depth: 1.649"
- Speaker with trim ring:
- Width: 7.017"
- Height: 1.973"
- Depth: 1.649"
- Width: 6.124"
- Height: 1.019"
- Depth: 3.989"
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.