Blaupunkt Kids 111
In-ear headphones (Pink)
Item #: 023KID111G
Be the first to write a review
This item is no longer available.
Original Price: $4.99
Shop all Headphones
Need an inexpensive pair of headphones for your kids? Blaupunkt introduces the Kids 111 headphones, available in a pink floral design or a blue star design. These lightweight in-ear headphones feature a volume limiter to protect your child's hearing form unsafe volume levels. Great for watching movies on car trips, the Kids 111 headphones include two pairs of ear tips, so you can help your child find a comfortable fit.
- made for kids
- volume limitation of 85 dB so kids can't listen too loudly
- includes two pairs of ear tips for optimum fit and comfort
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- impedance: 16 ohms
- warranty: none (Crutchfield's 60-day satisfaction guarantee applies)
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Review this product:
Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences about this product. Please
be sure to focus your comments on the product itself. Read our Review Guidelines for more information.
What's in the box?
- Pink in-ear headphones (flower pattern for girls) with attached 60" cord (3.5mm plug)
- Pair of medium white ear tips (one pair installed)
- Pair of small white ear tips
- Pair of large white ear tips
Overview: The Blaupunkt Kids 111 in-ear headphones are made
specifically for kids. They are made with the same quality components as those
used in standard adult headphones. The Kids 111 headphones are recommended for
use with portable audio players or other portable devices. The sensitivity of 85
dB limits the volume output so they are safer than those with high sensitivity.
Asymmetrical Cord: The cord on the Kids 111 headphones is
asymmetrical, so that it hangs to the left side. The cord is 50" long to the
left ear bud and 60" to the right ear bud. The headphones come with three pairs
of ear tips so you can find a pair that fits.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20k Hz
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Sensitivity: 85dB (maximum)
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to
find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research
team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record
dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies
to help people make informed choices.