Hit the road to intense sound with an Audiobahn amplifier. Lightning-fast MOSFET power supplies pump the power to your speakers for crisp, accurate reproduction. Make your full-range speakers sing with the 4-channel A4601Q amplifier. Its 75-watt RMS output is enough juice for almost any system. Or bridge two channels and feed your 4-ohm subwoofer 210 watts of power.
Audiobahn puts the sound control in your hands. Variable high-pass and low-pass crossovers make for versatile sound-tuning. The 18 dB bass boost adds a serious punch to the low end, while the subsonic filter blocks power-sucking inaudible low frequencies.
The digital voltmeter lets you keep an eye on power levels. The built-in cooling fan kicks on when the amp is powered up and stays busy pulling the heat out of the amp to maintain safe operating temperatures.
- 75 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms
- 105 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms
- 210 watts RMS x 2 bridged output
- 2-, 3-, or 4-channel output
- Tri-way capable (Tri-Way crossover required)
- MOSFET power supplies
- requires 8-gauge power and ground leads wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- high-pass (50-750 Hz)/low-pass (50-120 Hz) crossovers, 18 dB/octave
- selectable 18 dB bass boost at 50 Hz
- variable (20-50 Hz) subsonic filter
- preamp outputs
- cooling fan
- cobalt blue illumination
- digital voltmeter
- 13-11/16"W x 2-1/4"H x 12-3/4"D
- 1-year warranty