Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Have a multi-speaker system that no other amp can handle? The Audiobahn A6601Q is designed for mobile surround sound. You get incredible system flexibility with six channels of 75-watt RMS amplification.
The A6601Q delivers awesome sound lightning-fast MOSFET power supplies pump the power to your speakers so the music stays crisp and accurate. The digital voltmeter lets you keep an eye on power levels. The built-in cooling fans kick in when the amp is powered up and stay busy pulling heat out of the amp to maintain a safe operating temperature.
Variable high-pass and low-pass crossovers give you versatile sound-tuning capability. The 18 dB bass boost adds a serious boom to the low end.Details:
- 75 watts RMS x 6 at 4 ohms
- 105 watts RMS x 6 at 2 ohms
- 210 watts RMS x 3 bridged output
- 3-, 4-, 5-, or 6-channel output
- Tri-way capable (Tri-Way crossover required)
- MOSFET power supplies
- high-pass/low-pass crossovers, (50-500 Hz, 18 dB/octave)
- selectable 18 dB bass boost at 50 Hz
- 3 sets of preamp inputs
- cooling fan
- cobalt blue illumination
- digital voltmeter
- 18-3/4"W x 2-1/4"H x 12-3/4"D
- 1-year warranty
My system has plenty of power. Who needs an amp?
You might think you don't need an amp because you have a 400-watt system in your car, or because your new stereo puts out 50 watts a channel. But those are peak wattage ratings, which may boil down to 15 or 20 watts per channel, using the more realistic RMS rating. An amp sends your speakers the power they need to deliver your music with clarity and impact, whether you're using factory speakers or high-performance components. And low-frequency reproduction requires lots of power, so an amp is an absolute must if you're adding a sub to your system.
Audiobahn A6601Q Reviews
What's in the box?
- Chrome-plated 6-channel amplifier with two 30-amp blade fuses
- One 1/8" Allen wrench
- One 3/32" Allen wrench
- Four 7/8" mounting screws
- 1 Pair of white gloves
- 1 Audiobahn window sticker
- Operating instructions
- Product registration and warranty book
Features and Specs
|RMS Power Output (Watts x Channels)||
75 x 6
75 x 2
|Peak Power Output (Watts x Channels)||N/A|
|Power at 2 Ohms (Watts x Channels)||105 x 6|
|Bridged Power (Watts x Channels)||210 x 3|
|Minimum Impedance Bridged||4|
|Minimum Impedance Unbridged||2|
|Best Frequency Response||10-40kHz Hz|
|THD at Rated RMS Power||0.02%|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||100 dB|
|Low-Pass Crossover Frequency||50-500 Hz|
|Low-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||18 dB|
|High-Pass Crossover Frequency||50-500 Hz|
|High-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||18 dB|
|Bass Boost||18 dB|
|Bass Boost Frequency||50 Hz|
|Fuse Rating||30 x 2|
|Speaker Level Inputs||No|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Class A/B MOSFET Power Amplifier: This is a Class A/B amplifier that uses MOSFET devices for its amplification stages and power supply.
High Gloss Chrome-Plated Finish: This amplifier has a high-gloss chrome-plated finish on the top and on all sides. A pair of white cotton gloves is included with the amplifier to prevent finger-print smudges when handling and mounting the amp.
Digital Voltmeter: On the top of this amplifier is a digital voltmeter with cobalt blue illumination. The interior circuit board illuminates as well.
Cooling Fan: There are two built-in cooling fans on the top of this amplifier, which are activated whenever the amplifier receives a signal from the remote turn-on lead. If the remote turn-on lead is connected to your radio, then the cooling fans will run whenever your radio is turned on. The amplifier will shut down if the internal temperature reaches 158 degrees F.
Soft-Start Circuitry: The amplifier automatically turns on a few seconds after you turn your vehicle's ignition switch to ACC or ON. The power indicator on the side of the amplifier lights when the amplifier is on.
Terminals: The amp has nickel-plated, heavy-duty set screw terminals.
Input Mode Switch: This switch allows you to use only two sets of preamp inputs, but still use all three sets of preamp outputs (front, rear, and sub) if you desire. Switch should be in "4CH" position if using two sets of preamp inputs, and "6CH" position if using three sets of preamp inputs.
- Thermal: shuts off the amp when the operating temperature is too high
- Input Overload: shuts off the amp as a result of low voltage or over-voltage
- Short Circuit: shuts off the amp due to speaker or DC short
Left Side of Amplifier
- Variable Gain Controls for Channels 1/2, 3/4, & 5/6: these rotary controls allow you to match the input sensitivity of the amp to the particular source unit you are using
- Frequency Control for Channels 1/2 & 3/4: these rotary controls allow you to adjust the frequency of the crossover from 50Hz to 500Hz
- Crossover Switch for Channels 1/2 & 3/4: lets you select high-pass, low-pass or full-range operation for the speaker outputs
- Low-pass Frequency Control for Channels 5 & 6: this rotary control allows you to adjust the frequency of the low-pass crossover from 50Hz to 500Hz
- Crossover Switch for Channels 5 & 6: lets you select low-pass or full-range operation for the speaker outputs
- Bass Boost Switch for Channels 5 & 6: lets you select either OFF or ON (+18dB, centered at 50Hz)
- Input Mode Switch: allows you to choose 6-channel or 4-channel operation
Right Side of the Amplifier
- Line-In: three sets of left and right RCA input jacks
- Speaker Terminals for Channels 1-4: four +/- pairs of nickel-plated set screw terminals (each terminal is 0.25" wide)
- BATT (power): nickel-plated set screw terminal (accepts 4-gauge wire)
- GND (ground): nickel-plated set screw terminal (accepts 4-gauge wire)
- REM (remote turn-on): nickel-plated set screw terminal (terminal is 0.31" wide)
- Fuses: two 30-amp fuses
Left Side of the Amplifier
- Speaker Terminals for Channels 5 & 6: two +/- pairs of nickel-plated set screw terminals (each terminal is 0.25" wide)
Continuous Power Rating (measured at 14.4V):
- Bridged Into A 4-Ohm Load: 210 watts x 3
- Per Channel Into A 2-Ohm Load: 105 watts x 6
- Per Channel Into A 4-Ohm Load: 75 watts x 6
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.