Delphi SA10003 FM Modulator
Allows you to add a Delphi XM receiver to any vehicle with an FM radio!
Item #: 040SA10003
This item is no longer available.
Original Price: $49.99
Delphi's SA10003 FM modulator allows you to connect the SKYFi XM tuner to your vehicle's in-dash receiver through its FM tuner. (You must also purchase the XM tuner (not included with this item) and a car kit.) The Delphi car kit includes a cassette adapter, so if you don't have a cassette player in your car (or a receiver with auxiliary inputs), the FM modulator is a great way to enjoy XM's innovative programming.
You can also use this FM modulator with Delphi's Roady package (no car kit needed). The modulator connects to your receiver at the antenna jack, and broadcasts signal from the XM receiver over an unused FM frequency. You can choose from 3 modulation frequencies to ensure the best performance in your area.
Important Note: The SA10003 should only be used with the SKYFi or Roady tuner. An XM tuner is not included with this item. Please enter your vehicle information or call a Sales Advisor at 1-888-955-6000 to see if you'll need any antenna adapters or tools to install this FM modulator.Details:
- designed for use with the Delphi SKYFi or Roady tuner
- plays XM signal through an unused FM station
- 3 modulation frequencies
- 4-3/4"W x 13/16"H x 2-15/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
Delphi SA10003 FM Modulator Reviews
What's in the box?
- SKYFi Universal Adaptor FM modulator
- Instruction sheet
Overview: If you have the Delphi Roady Satellite Radio Package or Delphi SKYFi tuner and vehicle kit but cannot use the cassette adapter included with those systems, this FM modulator allows you send audio from your Roady or SKYFi tuner to your vehicle's in-dash receiver through its FM tuner. The modulator is made to be connected in-line between your vehicle's antenna and your in-dash receiver, so it can feed FM signals to your in-dash receiver.
Selectable Transmitting Frequencies: This modulator lets you select one of the following transmitting frequencies: 87.9MHz, 88.1MHZ, or 88.5MHz.
Left Side of Modulator:
- To FM Radio: 32" cable with a male Motorola connector that plugs into the radio
- To FM Antenna: 32" cable with a female Motorola connector that interfaces with the vehicle's antenna
Right Side of Modulator:
- 12V DC In: 32" power lead and 20" ground lead; the power lead has an in-line 1A fuse
- 6V DC Out: 6.5' cable with a mini-jack that plugs into the 6V DC input on the car cradle
- Audio In: 6.5' cable with a stereo mini-jack that plugs into the audio input on the car cradle
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.