Q-Customs Factory-fit Subwoofer Enclosures
2000-2004 Ford F150 Extended Cab Truck (Black)
Item #: 044CFFX001
This item is no longer available.
Original Price: $249.99
Designed to give you factory fit and finish plus great sound and durability, this Q-Customs enclosure by Q-Logic holds one 10" Type 1 subwoofer and fits under the rear seat on the driver's or passenger's side, without sacrificing any space. It looks like original equipment, but gives you deep, pounding bass no factory sound system can touch. Internal volume 0.65 cubic feet. Warranty: 1 year.
Please check with us before purchasing by using the vehicle selector on our site, or calling a Sales Advisor at 1-888-955-6000 to verify fit information. Choose the color that matches your vehicle.
Q-Customs Factory-fit Subwoofer Enclosures Reviews
What's in the box?
- One 0.65 cu./ft custom 10" subwoofer enclosure with black top and side fascias
- Eight 1" self-tapping screws
- One 24" length of speaker wire (terminated with female quick-slides on both ends)
- One 15" x 25" piece of polyester fiber
- Instruction sheet
Features and Specs
|Number of Boxes||1|
|Number of Speakers Per Box||1|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||9 3/16|
|Maximum Speaker Depth (inches)||5-9/16|
|Box Volume (cubic feet)||0.65|
|Second Depth (inches)||---|
|Wood Thickness (inches)||3/4|
|Speaker Wire Connectors||Spring posts|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Compatibility: This enclosure is made to fit under the rear seat on the driver's or passenger's side in the following vehicles: 2000-01 Ford F-150 Extended Cab Truck. Once the unit is mounted, it fires down toward the floor.
Note: Dimensions are at widest points; keep in mind that these enclosures are custom made to fit in a particular vehicle, so the enclosure is molded to fit in that specific location.
- Materials: The front of the enclosure is finished with dark graphite molded ABS plastic with a wrinkled surface pattern. The main body of the enclosure is made of 3/4" particle board covered with medium gray box carpet. On the bottom of the enclosure there is an integrated, molded black ABS plastic base that fits the contour of the floor in the vehicle.
- Design: Sealed enclosure. When the woofer is installed it is down firing.
- Connections: One set of spring posts. They will accept bare wire, pin connectors, banana plugs and dual banana plugs. They will not accept spade connectors.
Mounting: AI Research recommends permanently securing the enclosure to the vehicle. This is not only the safest installation, but also produces the best sound quality. Mounting brackets are not included, so, to permanently attach the enclosure to the vehicle, a bracket kit (125B702KIT) will be needed.
Note: Permanent mounting requires drilling and screwing into the vehicle as well as the enclosure.
- Internal Volume: 0.65 Cu/Ft
- Cutout Diameter: 9.184"
- Mounting Depth: 5.5625"
- Maximum Frame Width: 11.1875"
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.