For satellite and surround speakers, proper positioning is a must. That's why Sanus designed their sleek, durable EFSat stands specifically for smaller speakers.
These stands give you plenty of placement options. Their height is adjustable from 28" to 42", so you can position your tweeters right at ear level for optimal performance. With three different mounting methods a 2-1/2" x 3-1/4" top plate, a 5" x 5" top plate, and an "L" bracket you can mount virtually any satellite/surround speaker, including back-bolt and bottom-bolt types. The stands are attractively styled, with a black powder-coat finish that'll look great in any room.
- adjustable height (28" to 42")
- adjustable floor spikes and screw-in rubber feet for added stability
- includes 2-1/2" x 3-1/4" top plate, 5" x 5" top plate, and "L" bracket for mounting versatility
- speaker cable management system conceals wire path
- black powder-coated finish on tubular uprights
- solid metal tri-corner base
- each stand supports a maximum of 10 lbs.
- base dimensions: 12-3/16"W x 10-5/8"D
- warranty: 5 years
Priced per pair