Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
These rugged, durable Nikon Action Extreme 7X binoculars deliver bright, high-resolution images while being easy to handle. A built-in compass keeps you on course and oriented to your surroundings, while its generous exit pupil diameter make it easy to keep your eyes locked on the subject — even while the deck's pitching underfoot. They'd be very much at home on your waterfront vacation as well, getting you up close to the exotic water birds as they glide by. A smooth central focus knob lets you dial in your subject quickly, and the rubber coating gives you a secure grip, whether the binoculars are wet or dry. Plus, the floating strap keeps your binoculars retrievable if they take a surprise trip in the drink.
- rubber coating provides secure grip
- built-in compass
- focus system: central
- long eye relief helps wearers of glasses
- large exit pupil diameter helps keep images in sight, even when shipboard motion is active
- multicoated optical elements provide a high-contrast, color-accurate image
- binoculars are nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed to keep them fog-free and waterproof
Specifications and Dimensions:
- magnification: 7X
- objective diameter: 50mm
- angular field-of-view: 7.2 degrees (real), 50.4 degrees (apparent)
- field of view at 1000 yards: 378 feet
- close focus distance: 33 feet
- exit pupil: 7.1mm
- eye relief: 22.7mm
- length: 7-5/8"
- width: 8"
- weight: 39.5 ounces
- 7-5/16"W x 3-1/4"H x 7-3/4"D (max. width 8")
- warranty: 25-year limited "no-fault" warranty (1 year electronics)
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- travel case
- lens covers
- marine-grade floating strap
Nikon 7 x 50 OceanPro Binoculars Reviews
What's in the box?
- OceanPro 7 x 50 CF WP Compass binoculars
- 2 Eyepiece lens caps (installed)
- 2 Objective lens caps (attached)
- Floating neck strap
- Black soft case
- Pack of 2 LR43/186 1.5V alkaline batteries
- Instruction Manual (En / Es / Fr / Pt)
- Product Guide (En / Es / Fr / Pt)
- Warranty form
- Warranty Form Address Change sheet
- Registration card
Overview: The Nikon OceanPro 7 x 50 CF WP Compass binocular is designed for the marine environment. The OceanPro 7 x 50 features a built-in compass and a marine-grade floating neck strap for extra safety when you're on the water. The binocular comes with a padded travel case and front and rear lens covers.
Waterproof: The Nikon OceanPro 7 x 50 binocular has a durable rubber armor coating to give you a solid grip, especially when wet. The body is Nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed to keep out unwanted moisture. Nikon waterproof-certified models can withstand submersion of up to 1 meter for up to 5 minutes without damaging the optical system.
Multi-coated Optics: The optics of the OceanPro 7 x 50 CF WP Compass feature multiple layers of anti-reflective compounds for excellent brightness and increased resolution.
Focus Knob: The smooth-operating central focus knob lets you focus quickly. A diopter ring on the right eyecup lets you adjust the binocular to your own eyesight.
Eyecups: The OceanPro 7 x 50 CF WP Compass offers large eye cups with a generous 22.7mm of eye relief for comfortable viewing, especially for eyeglass wearers.
Large Exit Pupils: The large exit pupils give you a large field of view so you can catch the image, even with the constant motion of the sea.
Compass: The built-in compass shows you the precise direction you're aiming. As you view your target, the direction is shown on a scale with 1-degree gradations. There is also a cross scale that allows you to calculate the distance to, or the size of an object. The compass is backlit, which requires the installation of the two supplied LR43 button batteries.
- Model: OceanPro 7 x 50 CF WP Compass binocular
- Prism: Porro
- Magnification: 7x
- Objective Diameter: 50mm
- Angular Field of View: 7.2° (real) 50.4° (apparent)
- FOV at 1000 yards: 378 feet
- Close Focus Distance: 33 feet
- Relative Brightness: 50.4
- Eye Relief: 22.7mm
- Interpupillary Distance: 56-72mm
- Dimensions (body only): Width=7.295" to 7.972", Length=7.748"
- Weight: 39.5 ounces
Warranty Note: The Nikon product warranty covers the non-electronic components of the product for 25 years (parts and labor), while the electronic components are covered for one year.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.