Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
The professional condenser circuitry and stereo pickup ensure excellent sound quality you'll be amazed by its ability to reproduce an accurate, 3-dimensional soundstage. High sensitivity and wide frequency response help you capture all the sound you're after.
The ATR25 includes two lengths of cable and 1/4" adapters for added convenience (see below). And for those times when you need it, the ATR25 also includes a camera-mount adapter (for use with camcorders) and a mic-stand adapter. If your camcorder has the input and you prefer the quality of a separate microphone, this one fits the bill!
- stereo condenser element design
- frequency response 70-18,000 Hz
- stereo mini-plug fits portable recorders
- uses 1 "AA" battery (included)
- weight 2.8 ounces
- 9-13/16" long x 15/16" diameter
- warranty: 1 year
- 10-foot stereo-mini to dual mono-mini cable with 1/4" adapters
- 8-inch stereo-mini to stereo-mini cable
- camera-mount adapter
- microphone stand adapter
- 1 "AA" battery
- black foam windscreen
Audio-Technica ATR25 Reviews
What's in the box?
- Black metal stereo condenser microphone
- black foam windscreen
- plastic camera mount
- microphone stand base
- 18" stereo minijack to stereo minijack cord
- 10' stereo minijack to dual mono minijack cord
- 2 mono minijack to mono phonojack adapters
- "AA" battery
- Warranty/purchase registration card
- Element: Stereo condenser
- Polar Pattern: Dual cardioid
- Frequency response: 70 - 18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -50dBm+/- 3dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 600 ohms +/- 30%
- Weight: 2.8 oz without cord
The unit is a slim single unit stereo microphone. The bottom half of the unit is unscrewed to access the battery compartment (single "AA" battery, supplied). The only control on the unit is an on/off switch. The bottom of the unit has a threaded female stereo minijack into which the required supplied cord is connected.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.