A modern receiver for your vintage car
Listing to old tunes while driving an old car is a pretty cool way to spend an afternoon, but the tinny sound of your factory radio can get really old, really fast. If you've always wanted a better stereo in your car, but held off because you didn't want to modify the interior, Retrosound's Retro Classic digital media receiver will bring the modern world to your vintage vehicle.
This ingenious radio fits a wide variety of vintage cars and trucks, thanks to RetroSound's patented "InfiniMount" adjustable shaft/bracket system. Now you can cruise in style and enjoy your music in a whole new way.
Classic styling meets digital technology
The Retro Classic looks like an old-fashioned radio, but the vintage push-button styling conceals a thoroughly modern receiver that's made to play your digital music. You can enjoy all your favorite AM/FM stations, of course, plus you can plug your iPod™, satellite radio tuner, or just about any source with a headphone jack into the auxiliary input on the rear of the receiver.
With a built-in amplifier and sound-shaping tools, you can fine-tune the Retro Classic to perform the way you want it to. And, if a receiver is just the first step in your car audio makeover, the Classic is equipped with a set of preamp outputs that make it easier to add an amp later on.
Free vintage-look screen protectors included
Your RetroSound Classic includes three clear plastic screen protectors with old-school "radio dial" numbers. They'll add style to your receiver while still allowing you to see the digital numbers behind the graphics. They're easy to apply, they look great, and they'll help prevent scratches and everyday damage. You'll get three distinct designs that blend right in with your car's interior.
- digital media receiver designed for classic cars (no built-in CD player)
- built-in amplifier (18 watts RMS/40 watts peak x 4 channels)
- rear-mounted aux input for iPods, satellite receiver tuners, and other devices
- InfiniMount shaft/bracket system fits a variety of vintage car dash openings
- includes faceplate to match your classic car (wide variety of vehicle dash kits available)
Features and expandability
- AM/FM tuner with 18 FM/12 AM presets
- 3 EQ presets plus user-controlled bass, treble, fader, and balance
- outputs: 2-channel preamp outputs (rear)
- separate power antenna and amplifier turn-on leads
- selectable USA/EU/Japan/AUS/RUS tuner frequencies
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee