Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
The Fujifilm Mini 90 Neo Classic has a gorgeous retro look.
Instant photo prints for instant fun
Planning a day at the beach, or a night on the town? Slip the Neo Classic into your jacket pocket, and you'll be ready to shoot and share fun instant snapshots with friends and family at a moment's notice. The camera's stylish chassis has an old-school two-tone look that will make it a conversation piece every time you bring it out.
(Note: The Fujifilm Mini 90 Neo Classic is an instant film camera only. It will not create digital images.)
The camera features a handful of built-in shooting modes so you don't have to spend time experimenting to find the right settings.
- Party mode enables the background as well as the subject to be captured brightly.
- Kids mode capture fast moving subjects like children and animals.
- Landscape mode is best suited to target a distant subject.
- Macro mode lets you enjoy stunning close-up photography.
The mode dial is built into the camera's lens so you can easily change settings while you're looking through the viewfinder.
Compact and versatile
Don't let the camera's small size fool you. It's packed with special features. A bulb exposure mode lets you keep the shutter open as long as you want, so you can intentionally produce under- or over-exposures when the artistic urge strikes you. There's also a double exposure setting, so you can superimpose your face over a field of flowers, or something even more abstract that only your mind can conceive.
- stylish instant camera produces 2" x 3" prints for sharing, display or scrapbooking
- self-timer lets you get in the picture
- Party mode helps balance exposure for portraits taken in low light
- Macro mode for capturing close-up, detailed shots
- Kids mode captures fast-moving subjects like children and pets
- Landscape mode lets you take in more of your surroundings
- mode dial is built into camera's lens assembly for easy adjustment while shooting
- uses Fujifilm INSTAX™ mini film (not included)
- electronic shutter release: 1.8-1/400 sec.
- built-in red-eye reduction
- automatic electronic flash with brightness adjustment function
- tripod mount included
- 3-13/16"W x 4-1/2"H x 2-5/16"D
- weight: 10.4 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Fujifilm Mini 90 Neo Classic Reviews
What's in the box?
- Instax Mini 90 instant film camera
- NP-45A Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery (3.7V 700mAh 2.6Wh)
- BC-45C battery charger
- AC plug adapter
- Neck strap
- 2 Strap eyelets
- User's Guide
- Owner's Manual
- "About the battery" sheet
- Warranty sheet
Overview: The Fujifilm Instax mini 90 instant camera can take photos and instantly produce a sharp, high quality, credit card-sized print. The Instax mini 90 comes with a neck strap, a rechargeable battery and a battery charger.
Instax mini Film: The Instax mini 90 uses Instax mini film, which comes in 2 packs of 10 sheets each. (No film is included with the camera). The mini 90 is also compatible with Instax mini Rainbow film, which comes in a box of 10 sheets in multiple colors. The camera instantly produces full color photos on special paper that is 3.39" wide and 2.13" high. The image appears on the paper as 2.44" wide by 1.81" high.
Viewfinder: You can frame your shots using the 0.37x Real Image viewfinder, with a target spot to help you center your pictures. When shooting in Macro mode, the viewfinder automatically adjusts itself for proper framing and centering.
Lens: The Instax mini 90 has a retractable 2-element 60mm lens. The normal focusing range is approximately 24" to infinity. You can switch to Macro mode when your subject is between 11.81" to 24" away.
Shooting Modes: The Instax mini 90 offers six shooting modes. You can select the shooting mode by pressing the Mode button on the back panel, or rotating the Mode ring (surrounding the lens) until the icon for the desired shooting mode appears in the LCD panel. The available shooting modes include:
- Standard: This is the default shooting mode. The flash fires or the shutter speed varies according to the brightness of the scene. In dark places, the shutter speed is set to 1/30 second.
- Party: The Party mode can be used to make backgrounds brighter. The flash fires at a slow shutter speed (slow synchro). The camera should be held very still, or even mounted to a tripod, to prevent blurring.
- Kids: The Kids mode helps you capture fast moving objects without blurring.
- Landscape: The Landscape mode is recommended for shooting distant scenes (9.84' to infinity), such as expansive landscapes or cityscapes.
- Double Exposure: The Double Exposure lets you take two shots in one picture. The film does not advance or eject after the first exposure, and allows you to take a second picture over the first. Setting the brightness to "D" is recommended when photographing in a bright area.
- Bulb: The Bulb mode can be used when shooting at night or in dark areas. The shutter remains open as long as the shutter button is pressed (up to 10 seconds). Placing the camera on a table or a tripod is highly recommended.
Dual Shutter Buttons: The Mini 90 has two shutter buttons. One is located on the front panel that can be used for taking pictures in the portrait orientation. When you rotate the camera to the landscape orientation, a second shutter button is conveniently located on the top.
Exposure Control: The camera has an automatic exposure control with a programmed electronic shutter release. Shutter speeds are 1.8 to 1/400 seconds. You can adjust the brightness of the photos by choosing one of the three settings: "L" to lighten the picture, "L+" to make the picture even lighter, or "D" to darken the picture.
Dual LCDs: The rear panel features two LCD panels: one for showing the current shooting modes, and the other indicates the number of remaining shots in the film pack.
Flash: The camera features an automatic electronic flash with four available flash modes. Normal flash fires automatically when the lighting on the subject is low. You can select Fill Flash to force the flash to fire regardless of the brightness. When photographing people, Red-eye removal flash will fire three pre-flashes before taking the picture to minimize the red-eye effect. The flash can be turned off if you want to shoot without flash.
Power: The Instax mini 90 is powered by the NP-45A Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery. The battery charges in approximately 110 minutes in the supplied BC-45C battery charger. With a fully-charged battery, the camera should be able to shoot and print about 100 pictures (ten 10-picture film packs).
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.