Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
- 4GB capacity
- minimum write speed: 6MB per second (Speed Class 6) recommended for HD video
- ideal for storing large data files, including high-def photos and video clips
- for use with mobile phones and other microSDHC card compatible devices
- standard SDHC card adapter included
- mechanical write protection switch
- limited lifetime warranty
Fujifilm microSDHC Memory Card Reviews
What's in the box?
- 4 GB microSDHC memory card
- microSD adapter
- Quick Start Guide
Overview: The Fujifilm microSDHC (Secure Digital High Capacity) memory card can be used to record images, music, or other data when installed in a compatible digital camera, cellular phone, MP3 player, PDA, etc. If you want to use the card directly with a computer to load and save data, you can use an SD card reader and the included adapter.
Compatibility: The microSDHC card is compatible with SDHC-compliant devices, such as digital cameras, camcorders, smart phones and MP3 players. You should check with the device manufacturer for exact compatibility.
MicroSD Adapter: The microSDHC card comes with a full-size SD card adapter, which allows you to use the microSD card in standard SD card slots. The adapter has a sliding Lock switch which can prevent the data from being overwritten when engaged.
Warranty: This microSD card has a limited lifetime warranty that applies only to the original end user of the product for as long as the customer owns the product. The warranty is not transferable.
- Dimensions: Width=0.433", Length=0.59", Depth=0.036"
- Weight: 0.4 grams (0.01 ounces)
- Operating Voltage: 2.7V - 3.6V
- Operating Temperature: -25°C (-13°F) to 85°C (185°F)
- Durability: 10,000 insertion/removal cycles
- Storage Capacity: 4 GB
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.