Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Share the fun with real photo prints
Snap someone's picture with your smartphone, and you might get a smile. But hand them a real print of that image and watch their face light up. With Fujifilm's Instax SHARE SP-1 smartphone printer, it's easy. This miniature mobile printer delivers high-quality photo prints in about 16 seconds and offers the convenience of wireless connectivity, making it the ideal companion for your Android™ smartphone or iPhone® smartphone. It can easily fit in the palm of your hand or inside a jacket pocket when not in use. And because it's battery powered, you can use it anywhere without plugging into an AC outlet. Simply download Fujifilm's free app to your smartphone, then connect it wirelessly to the SHARE SP-1 to begin printing bright, colorful credit card-size photos that are perfect for sharing or displaying.
Templates let you personalize your photos
The SHARE SP-1 uses Fujifilm Instax mini film cartridges to create bright, colorful photos — no messy ink cartridges to replace. The printer app lets you crop your images, and it includes special templates for adding text and other information to your prints. There are even filter settings that let you create black and white or old fashioned sepia-tone prints.
- wireless printing with compatible Android smartphones, iPhones®, and iOS® devices
- works with free Fujifilm App available on Google Play or Apple App Store
- prints photos on Fujifilm Instax mini film
- ink-free printing technology for zero mess
- image size: 2-7/16" x 1-13/16"
- print resolution: 254 dpi
- allows basic photo editing on smartphones LCD screen with printer app download
- built-in templates offer printing options with embedded text and information directly on print
- reprint button for making additional copies
- uses two disposable CR2 lithium batteries for true portability (100-print capacity per battery set)
- optional AC power adapter sold separately
- device requirements:
- Android phones with Android Ver. 2.3.3 or later
- iPhones with iOS Ver. 5.1 or later
- 4"W x 1-11/16"H x 4-7/8"D
- weight: 8.9 ounces (without batteries and film pack)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Fujifilm Instax SHARE SP-1 Reviews
Average Customer Review:
What A Cool Idea!!!
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
This New Idea To Print Pictures From A Smart Phone Truly Comes In Handy Especially When You Really Need A Picture Right Away!!! A Must Have For Everyone.
Pros: Excellent Color Reproduction In A Quick & Easy Instant Method!!!
Cons: None That I Can Find So Far.
What's in the box?
- Instax Share SP1 smartphone printer
- Two CR-2 Lithium batteries (3V)
- Owner's Manual
- User's Guide
- Warranty sheet
Overview: The Fujifilm Instax Share SP-1 allows you to send photos by wireless LAN from your smartphone for instant printing. The printer uses Instax mini instant color film, and produces credit card-sized prints in approximately 16 seconds. Using the downloadable Fujifilm's Instax Share application, you can edit your photos, select a template, and send it to the SP-1 for printing. The printer's supported image size is 640 x 480 pixels.
Instax mini Film: The printer uses Instax mini film, which comes in 2 packs of 10 sheets each. (No film is included with the printer.) The SP-1 is also compatible with Instax mini Rainbow film, which comes in a box of 10 sheets in multiple colors. The printer instantly produces full color photos on special paper that is 3.39" wide and 2.13" high. The image appears on the paper as 2.44" wide by 1.81" high. The printer has a row of LEDs that indicate the number of unexposed films remaining.
Wi-Fi: The Instax Share SP-1 Smartphone Printer operates on a Wireless LAN (IEEE802.11b/g, 2412 MHz to 2462 MHz).
Instax Share App: The free Instax Share app must be downloaded to your smartphone or tablet in order to use the SP-1 printer. It is available from the iTunes App Store and Google Play, and is compatible with iPhones and iPads running iOS 5.1 or later, and Android devices running OS 2.3.3 and up. The app features several templates to choose from, plus filters that output your prints in black & white or sepia. Available templates include:
- Real Time: When you select "Real Time Template" and take a photo, the date, place, weather, temperature, and humidity are indicated in the frame. No additional copies can be made using this template.
- Limited Edition: Each print is numbered to simulate a limited item. If 3 prints are made, they are numbered 1 of 3, 2 of 3, and 3 of 3.
- SNS Template: This template allows you to print images of items uploaded to a social networking service (SNS), such as Facebook or Instagram. The profile photo and the number of likes is indicated on the photo to make the print look like the actual post on the site. In addition, the SP-1 can upload a framed photo to SNS after it has been printed.
- Square: The square template frames and crops the photo into a square, providing space to leave a text message on the photo if you choose.
- Standard: The standard Instax frame provides a white border around your photo to make it stand out.
Reprints: The printer retains the last image that was printed, even if the printer is turned off, so you can make additional prints. To print additional copies, you can press the Reprint button on the side of the printer. Pressing and holding the Reprint button for more than 5 seconds with the printer on will erase the stored image.
Power: The SP-1 is powered by two CR-2 Lithium batteries (supplied). With fresh batteries, the printer should be able to print approximately 100 photos, or ten 10-picture film packs. A 3-LED battery level indicator lets you keep track of the remaining battery power. The printer can also be powered by ordinary household current with the optional AC-5VX AC power adapter (sold separately).
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
2 questions already asked
Each cartridge holds 10 films. $13.99 for a twin pack on crutchfield. Hope this help! [ Maggie Jun 30, 2014 ]
Nope! The films are just like Polaroid! [ Maggie Jun 30, 2014 ]