Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Designed for travel, this 200-watt inverter from Cobra plugs into any 12-volt outlet to keep your electronic devices charged up and ready to go. You can use the USB output to power and charge phones, tablets, handheld video games, and more, while the AC adapter can power laptops, small appliances, and even many large flat-screen TVs. This inverter's compact size and cupholder-friendly base make it perfect for your daily drive.
- designed for devices and appliances rated up to 150 watts
- 200 watts continuous power, 400 watts peak power
- 5-volt USB output charges mobile devices
- fits securely into most cupholders
- 4-1/8"W x 7-7/16"H x 4"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Cobra CPI200CH Reviews
What's in the box?
- Power inverter with attached 26" cigarette lighter power adapter
- Operating Instructions
- Product Registration card
Overview: The Cobra CPI 200 CH power inverter plugs into your vehicle's cigarette lighter or power port and provides household (AC) power through a single 3-pronged outlet for use in your vehicle. It also provides a USB charging port (Type A) for your mobile phone, tablet, iPod, or other USB devices. Its unique cup holder design makes it ideal for travelers.
Typical Uses: The CPI 200 CH provides 200 watts of continuous power, and is recommended for powering small appliances and office equipment under 150 watts.
Protection Circuits: The CPI 200 CH has a number of protection circuits for safe operation. These circuits include: overload, short-circuit, over-temperature, reverse polarity, and under/over voltage.
- Output Voltage: 120 Volts AC; 60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz)
- Output Power: 200 Watts maximum continuous
- Peak Output Power: 400 Watts peak power (startup capacity)
- Peak Efficiency (12V--1/2 Load): 90%
- Output Waveform (resistive load): Perfect modified sine wave
- USB Output: 5 Volts DC continuous
- Input Voltage: 12.8 to 13.2 Volts DC
- Shutdown Voltage: 10.0 Volts DC
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.