Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Thule Hyper™ Cargo Carrier
Holds 17 cubic feet of cargo
Our take on the Thule Hyper™ Cargo Carrier by Crutchfield's Jon Paulette
Thule's extra-large Hyper cargo carrier is a great choice for long road trips or weekly sporting events. The patented AeroNose design reduces drag and wind noise, so you'll gain space without hurting your gas mileage. The thick, reinforced body is remarkably durable, while the patented rear-angled base and expanded vehicle mounting points help maximize trunk or hatch clearance.
The Hyper is designed for convenient use, with dual-side openings that let you load or unload from either side of the vehicle. An integrated light helps with nighttime loading and unloading, while Thule's oversized SecureLock ensures the box is safely closed.
The black and silver exterior's high-gloss automotive-grade finish stands up to the rigors of the road, so it'll look great for years to come.
- holds 17 cubic feet of cargo
- patented AeroNose design reduces drag and wind noise
- fits Thule rack systems, round bars, and most factory racks
- AcuTight mounting "clicks" when you reach optimal hold to ensure your box is secured to the rack
- holds 6-8 pairs of skis (max length 205 cm) or 4-6 snowboards
- oversized SecureLock ensures the box is closed properly
- safe, convenient dual-side loading and unloading
- glossy black/silver finish
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee