Thule 699 Round Trip Bicycle Travel Case
Pack your bike for travel
Item #: 094699
This item is no longer available.
Original Price: $386.99
Keep your bike safe as you travel. Thule's 699 Round Trip travel case accommodates your dismantled bicycle, and comes with a tote bag, tool bag, and the accessories you'll need to stow your bike. Two foam layers separate and protect your bike parts. An optional RFM Roof Rack Mounting Kit allows you to attach the Round Trip to the top of a vehicle.
- travel case for a single bike
- accommodates road and mountain bikes
- rugged Polyethylene construction
- includes tote bag, tool bag, chain wrap, and tube wrap
- optional RFM Roof Mount Kit allows you to attach the Round Trip to the top of your vehicle
- 47"L x 30-1/2"W x 10-1/2"H
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Thule 699 Round Trip Bicycle Travel Case Reviews
What's in the box?
- Top shell
- Bottom shell
- Strap harness
- Plastic shield
- 2 Protective foam strips
- 2 Tie-down straps
- 2 Casters
- 8 Lock nuts
- 8 Screws
- 8 Washers
- Tote bag
- Tool bag
- 2 Chain/tube wraps
Overview: The Thule Round Trip is designed to accommodate bicycles of a variety of sizes and frame designs, which may require extra protection in areas susceptible to scratches and dents. Wheels should be carefully packed to avoid damage to spokes.
Bicycle Travel Case: The bicycle travel case features super rugged construction. The case features rugged Polyethylene construction with sturdy metal hardware and nylon webbing. It accommodates both road bikes and mountain bikes. The bike case is secured with a sturdy strap system and wheels for easy handling. The case can be locked for added security.
Included Accessories: The Thule Round Trip comes supplied with the following accessories to store your bicycle gear.
- Tote Bag: Great for clothes, helmet, shoes or any thing you want to keep away from the grime and grease of your bicycle.
- Tool Bag: Carry wrenches, bike skewers, even pedals in your tool bag and pack it along with everything else.
- Chain Wrap: Secure the bike chain away from your frame.
- Tube Wrap: Use this to protect any other areas that may be vulnerable to metal on metal contact.
Optional Roof Mount Kit: Also available from Thule is the RFM Roof Mount Kit (094RFM, sold separately) for transporting the Round Trip on top of your car. The RFM consists of heavy-duty nylon straps and weather stripping for protection from the elements and is suitable for Thule standard and Xsporter load bars, Yakima, and most factory installed racks.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.