Infinity first developed Ceramic Metal Matrix Diaphragm material (an aluminum core bonded to a layer of ceramic) for their highly-acclaimed home speakers. And now car audio enthusiasts can take advantage of this innovative technology.
Infinity built the 120.3dvc for maximum excursion so you'll enjoy powerful low-frequency presence without any distracting "bottoming out." The butyl rubber surround extends the life of your sub, while increasing its accuracy.
Note: If you are wiring this DVC sub for lower impedance, make sure that your amp is compatible. Most car amplifiers are stable down to 2 ohms in standard mode, or 4 ohms in bridged operation.
- Ceramic Metal Matrix Diaphragm woofer cone
- butyl rubber surround
- dual 4-ohm voice coil design
- power range 50-300 watts RMS (150 watts per coil)
- peak power handling 1,200 watts
- frequency response 18-250 Hz
- sensitivity 92 dB
- top-mount depth 6-5/16"
- sealed box volume 1.0 cubic feet
- ported box volume 2.0 cubic feet
- Recommended Q-Logic Box Type: 1, 3
- 3-year warranty
Priced per speaker