JBL knows that everybody has different tastes in bass that's why they designed GTO Series subwoofers to work great in sealed, vented, or bandpass enclosures. JBL packed over a half century of speaker-building experience into creating these GTO subs, so you can hear bass the way you like it!
The GT120 12" subwoofer boasts a polypropylene cone that's lightweight and ultra-efficient, so you won't need as much power to drive your low notes. But if you like to crank it up, the butyl rubber surround, dual 40-ounce magnets, and progressive spider ensure that this woofer won't bottom out when the going gets tough.
- polypropylene cone with butyl rubber surround
- dual 40-ounce magnets
- power range 55-250 watts RMS
- peak power 1,000 watts
- frequency range 23-450 Hz
- sensitivity 93 dB SPL
- impedance 4 ohms
- top mount depth 6"
- sealed box volume 1.0 cubic feet
- ported box volume 2.25 cubic feet
- Recommended Q-Logic Box Type: 1
- 1-year warranty
Priced per speaker