JBL's Power Series amps give you more boom for the buck, and the P180.2 is no exception. The awesome-looking, die-cast chassis serves as a highly-effective heatsink to keep the amp running cool, even in high-stress situations.
A variable high-pass/low-pass crossover allows the P180.2 to serve in a variety of applications, from powering full-range speakers or components to driving a subwoofer. Heavy-duty terminals will accept up to 4-gauge power and ground wire, and up to 8-gauge speaker wire. If you use the speaker-level inputs, the amp will turn on when it detects an incoming signal.
- 90 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
- 180 watts x 2 at 2 ohms
- 360 watts x 1 in bridged mode
- stereo or bridged mono output
- Tri-way capable (Tri-Way crossover required)
- low-pass/high-pass crossover variable from 32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- accepts up to 4-gauge power and ground cable, up to 8-gauge speaker wire
- requires 8-gauge power and ground leads wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- MOSFET power supply
- preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- "Common-Sense" feature turns amplifier on when it detects signal through the speaker-level inputs
- 14-1/8"W x 2-13/16"H x 9-1/16"D
- 1-year warranty