The Jensen XA2100 amplifier makes it simple to turbocharge your sound system with features like high- and low-pass variable crossovers, top-mounted controls, and gold-plated inputs and outputs. A built-in 6 dB bass boost at 45 Hz lets you dial in more bottom-end impact.
Planning on a multi-amp system? Preamp outputs on these XA Series amps make it easy to install multiple amplifiers. Speaker-level inputs means these amps are easy to hook up to any radio, whether or not it has preamp outputs.
While supplies last, get 2 FREE Advent 10" AM-10 4-ohm component subwoofers when you order the XA2100! We'll add the subs automatically to your order, and you'll see them reflected in your order confirmation e-mail.
- stereo or bridged mono output
- Tri-way capable (Tri-Way crossover required)
- 50 watts x 2 at 4 ohms
- 83 watts x 2 at 2 ohms
- 150 watts x 1 in bridged mode
- requires 10-gauge power and ground leads wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- speaker-level inputs
- high- and low-pass crossovers, variable from 40-240 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- 6 dB bass boost at 45 Hz
- preamp outputs
- MOSFET power supplies
- gold-plated screw terminals and RCA inputs and outputs
- speaker short, thermal overload protection
- 8-1/2"W x 2-1/2"H x 11-1/8"D
- 1-year warranty