Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Jensen amplifiers sport a redesigned look, but these impressive performers are still as affordable as ever!
The XA Series XA2125 amplifier pumps out a potent 125 watts RMS per channel, with an ultra-quick MOSFET power supply for cool-running, reliable performance. Top-mounted controls give you quick access to the high- and low-pass variable crossovers that let you adjust the exact frequencies you send to your speakers. Dial in the variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 45 Hz) for some bump in your thump.Details:
- stereo, bridged mono or Tri-way output
- 125 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
- 175 watts x 2 at 2 ohms
- 350 watts x 1 in bridged mode
- requires 8-gauge power and ground leads wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- MOSFET power supply
- speaker-level inputs
- selectable 40-400 Hz variable high- and low-pass crossovers, 12 dB/octave
- 0-12 dB variable bass boost at 45 Hz
- preamp outputs
- 4-way protection circuitry
- illuminated Jensen logo
- 11-3/16"W x 2-15/16"H x 11-3/16"D
- 1-year warranty
Jensen XA2125 Reviews
What's in the box?
- Gray and blue 2-channel amplifier
- Remote level control with 20' cable
- Speaker-level input harness with attached 7" wire
- 1 Extra 30-amp fuse
- 4 Mounting screws for the amp
- 2 Mounting screws for the remote level control
- 4 Lock washers
- 4 Flat washers
- Amplifier Installation and Operation manual
- Consumer Information Card
Top-Mounted Controls: The XA2125 amplifier features convenient, top-mounted controls for quick access.
Internal Crossovers: The internal crossover is a 12dB/octave filter selectable for high-pass, full- range, or low-pass operation. Each channel has a separate control that allows you to independently adjust the crossover frequency from 40Hz to 400Hz.
Bass Boost: The amplifier includes a control that allows you to boost bass from 0 to +12dB, centered at 45Hz.
Remote Gain Control: The remote gain control knob can be mounted in the front of the vehicle and is wired to the amp via the included cable (with phone type jacks at both ends). The remote control is 1.008" tall, 2.542" wide, and 1.748" deep (2.092" including the knob).
RCA Preamp Outputs: The gold-plated preamp output jacks provide a convenient source for daisy-chaining an additional amplifier without running an extra set of RCA cables from the front of the vehicle to the amplifier location. These RCA jacks output a full-range signal.
Protection Circuitry: Thermal, short circuit, low impedance, and DC offset circuits are used to help protect the amplifier from damage and ensure reliable operation.
Top of Amplifier:
- Crossover Switch: allows you to select high-pass, full-range, or low-pass crossover operation
- Left Channel Frequency: variable from 40Hz to 400Hz
- Right Channel Frequency: variable from 40Hz to 400Hz
- Bass Boost: variable from 0dB to +12dB
- Level: allows you to match input gain of the amp to the output level of preamp
Left Side of Amplifier:
- Line Input: gold-plated RCA jacks
- Line Output: gold-plated RCA jacks
- Speaker-Level Input: 6-pin jack for use with supplied wiring harness
- Remote Gain Control: phone type jack
Right Side of Amplifier:
- Speaker Outputs: gold-plated screw terminals; each terminal is 0.340" wide
- +12V: 0.462" gold-plated screw terminal
- REM: 0.343" gold-plated screw terminal
- GND: 0.462" gold-plated screw terminal
- Fuses: two 30-amp blade-type fuse
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.