Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere.
That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team — they open the box,
verify contents, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs.
We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Compatibility: The Kenwood CMOS-320 Universal Multi-View
Camera can be used as a rear-view camera with many Kenwood in-dash navigation
and DVD receivers. However, the standard
composite video output (RCA plug) extension cable makes it compatible with
virtually any in-dash mobile video monitor.
Note: The CMOS-320 can also be used as a front camera with the
Kenwood DNX7160, DNX7180, DNX7190, DNX771HD, DNX891HD, DNX9960, DNX9980, DNX9990 in-dash navigation receivers.
Waterproof Chassis: The camera is built into a compact waterproof aluminum case, making it
perfect for mounting outside the vehicle.
Super Wide Viewing Angle: The 195° horizontal and
145° vertical viewing angles provide an excellent near field view of anything
behind you. The camera gives you a mirror image for rear view confirmation.
CMOS Optics: The 1/3.6" color CMOS image sensor has approximately 330,000 pixels to deliver a high
Illumination Range: The multi-view camera provides an illumination
range of approximately 0.9 to 100,000 lux. It offers less light distortion from nearby light sources.
Settings: From a compatible Kenwood DNX series head
unit or using the remote-switch with non-DNX head units you can adjust the
camera's display mode, view/hide the guidelines
display, and adjust the camera to better suit your vehicle.
- Display Modes: The CMOS-320 camera system can display 4 different
- Ultra Wide View: wide-angle image covering a horizontal angle
of approximately 195°
- Wide View: camera image covering a horizontal angle of
- Overhead View: image seen from the viewpoint straight up
above the vehicle
- Corner View: the views seen from the two corners of the
vehicle are displayed on the left and right halves of the screen
- Image Adjustments: The multi-view camera features the
following image adjustments.
- Centering: adjusts the center of the camera installation
- Right-and-Left Angle: adjusts the horizontal angle (in the
rotary direction) of the camera installation position
- Up-And-Down Angle: adjusts the vertical angle (inclination)
of the camera installation position
- Guideline Adjustments: The multi-view camera features
the following guideline adjustments.
- Size: adjusts the overall size of guidelines displayed in the
wide or overhead view mode
- Horizontal Direction: adjusts the left-right positioning of
the guidelines displayed in the wide or overhead view mode
- Red Line Position: adjusts the position of the red line
display in the wide or overhead view mode; the red line can be used
independently to set the reference line for the vehicle parking position
The remote switch is needed when installing non-DNX series head unit from
Mounting: The multi-view camera comes with a pre-installed metal
mounting bracket that attaches to your vehicles with its self-adhesive backing or included
mounting screw. Once the camera is installed in the mounting bracket the
camera's angle can be adjusted to work in your application. The dash-mount
switch unit comes with two-sided tape to attach the switch unit to your dash,
near the driver seat.
Note: The multi-view camera should be installed at a height of
1.8' or more.
- Camera (with bracket): 1.385" (w) x 1.015" (h) x 1.345" (d)
- Control Switch: 1.145" (w) x 0.465" (h) x 1.485" (d)