Built for high performance yet affordably priced, the Kenwood KAC-729S amplifier will rock your speaker system! Kenwood builds in MOSFET power supplies, extra-large capacitors, copper-shielded EE core transformers, and toroidal noise filters so that you get mammoth reserves of ultra-clean power.
The strikingly rugged exterior will add a stylish touch to your installation, while the built-in low-pass crossover (80 Hz at 18 dB/octave) is handy when you're pushing subwoofers. Use the speaker-level inputs to connect to a factory radio (or any receiver without preamp outputs).
- stereo or bridged mono output
- Tri-way capable (Tri-Way crossover required)
- 300 watts x 1 in bridged mode
- 150 watts x 2 at 2 ohms
- requires 8-gauge power and ground leads wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 80 Hz selectable low-pass crossover, 18 dB/octave
- speaker-level inputs
- 4-way protection circuitry
- signal-to-noise ratio 100 dB
- dimensions: 13-3/4"W x 2-5/16"H x 9-7/8"D
- 1-year warranty