Kenwood's KAC-748 4-channel amp features variable high-pass and low-pass crossovers (50-200 Hz), front and rear. You'll get the best possible sound from your system by sending just the right frequencies to each speaker. And you'll have multiple hookup options. Drive 2 pairs of stereo speakers, or bridge the 2 rear channels to power your subwoofer, and use the 2 front channels for your main stereo pair.
This 4-channel Kenwood is built with MOSFET-switching power supplies for fast response, maximum output, and cooler operating temperatures. Larger-than-usual noise-suppression filters make sure that all you hear is music. Speaker-level inputs allow easy connection to any head unit.
- 2-, 3-, 4-channel, or Tri-Way output
- 100 watts x 2 in bridged mode
- 50 watts x 4 at 2 ohms
- requires 10-gauge power and ground leads wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- anti-thump circuit for quiet turn-on
- speaker short, thermal overload, and DC protection
- extra-large toroidal noise filters
- speaker-level inputs
- gold-plated preamp outputs
- 50-200 Hz variable high-pass/low-pass crossovers, individually-selectable on front and rear channels, 12 dB/octave
- 11-5/8"W x 2-1/4"H x 12-5/8"D
- 1-year warranty