Mount this great-looking Kenwood KGC-9044 EQ/crossover in a DIN-sized opening in your dash, and fine-tune your multi-amp system without leaving the driver's seat. Three pairs of preamp outputs (front, rear, and non-fading for your sub amp) give you maximum flexibility in designing your system. These gold-plated preamp output jacks pump out a 4-volt signal, for maximum dynamic range, signal-to-noise ratio, and signal integrity, with minimal distortion.
Selectable high- and low-pass electronic crossovers (each with selectable full-range pass-through) let you send each amp the precise frequencies your speakers require. You get an 11-band equalizer with 12 dB boost or cut on each band, and your choice of 8 high-pass and 3 low-pass settings on the crossovers. Choose from 6 factory-preset EQ curves, or program in 3 EQ
settings of your own creation. A multicolor 11-band spectrum analyzer gives a cool visual display of the sonic contours you've selected.
If you're planning on installing the KGC-9044 under your dash, we'll send you a free mounting kit. Just add item #120999000 to your order.
Important Note: This unit has no built-in amplifier must be used in conjunction with one or more external amplifiers.
- detachable face
- 11-band equalizer, 12 dB boost or cut for each band
- 11-band multicolor spectrum analyzer display with white LED backlight
- 3 sets of gold-plated 4 volt preamp outputs: front, rear, and non-fading
- 6 factory-preset EQ curves
- 3 user-programmable EQ curves
- display contrast and dimmer adjustment
- low-pass electronic crossover (50/80/120 Hz)
- high-pass electronic crossover (40/60/80/120/150/180/220 Hz)
- signal-to-noise ratio 88 dB
- THD 0.01%
- 7-3/16"W x 2-1/8"H x 6-11/16"D
- warranty: 1 year