Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Monster Cable's HDMI-DVI adapter lets you connect your DVI equipped components to newer HDMI-equipped TVs or components by plugging a DVI cable into an HDMI terminal. Monster's adapter incorporates silver-coated copper conductors for optimal conductivity. The 24k gold contacts resist corrosion, and the oversized thumbscrews help ensure that your connections are snug, as well as providing easy installation and removal.
Note: DVI adapters and cables can pass video signals only; you'll need separate cable(s) to carry audio signals.
- male HDMI to female DVI connection
- passes digital video signal from HDMI cable to DVI input
- PowerScrew thumbscrews for convenient adjustment
- silver-plated copper wiring for optimal conductivity
- 24k gold contacts provide accurate signal transfer and maximum corrosion resistance
- lifetime warranty
Monster Cable HDMI-DVI Adapter Reviews
Average Customer Review:
Monster Cable HDMI-DVI Adapter
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
What's in the box?
- HDMI-to-DVI video adapter
- Information to consumers
Overview: This adapter connects DVI-compatible components (like a DVD player or an HDTV tuner with DVI outputs) to HDMI-capable components (like a television or projector). Depending on the application, this adapter can plug into the source, or into the display. A DVI cable is necessary to connect the two components.
High Quality Design: The adapter is equipped with several high-quality design features:
- 24k Gold Contacts: The adapter has 24k gold contacts, built to strict HDMI v.1.3 specifications, for optimal signal transfer and corrosion resistance.
- Internal Wiring: Internally, the adapter features silver-coated copper wiring with high silver-content solder for improved conductivity.
- Circuit Boards: The adapter uses dual-sided circuit board construction featuring evenly spaced traces to help minimize jitter and attenuation.