Monster Cable is a world leader and innovator in the highly specialized field of speaker cables. Their research has found that cable construction, the method of winding, and the insulating dielectrics around the cable all have a profound effect on controlling the distortion-producing electromagnetic fields generated by complex audio signals.
Monster's high-value, entry-level speaker cable offers audiophile-quality performance at low cost. XP is thinner than Original Monster Cable, so it's great for small speakers, mini systems, and rack systems. It is also excellent for surround speakers.
Monster twist-on connectors highly recommended.
- Specially designed cable windings for more accurate transfer of musical signals
- Patented Magnetic Flux Tube construction breaks up internal magnetic fields for
more natural music reproduction
- Linear Polyethelyne (LPE) insulation around conductors reduces dielectric signal loss
- Impressive frequency response, and dynamic range for a cable of this size and
- Monster's "Best Buy" entry-level speaker cable offers audiophile-quality performance at low cost
- Especially recommended for small speakers, mini systems, and rack systems