Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Power up to specification
This 0PK amplifier wiring kit from T-Spec helps deliver the power you need to drive your music to the highest level. The kit includes 1/0-gauge power and ground wires, an 18-gauge turn-on lead, 12-gauge speaker wire, a fuse holder, and an assortment of hardware useful for your installation. T-Spec Competition Rated Car Audio makes wiring products that meet all American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) standards for size, strand-count, resistance, and insulation quality. With T-Spec wiring, your amps and speakers will get the energy they need to give you peak performance.
Oxygen-free virgin copper
Recycled copper often contains impurities that can impair conductivity, so T-Spec uses only oxygen-free non-recycled virgin copper in all their wire to maximize signal and power flow. The high strand count and special PVC blended jacket give T-Spec wire an extraordinary flexibility, making installation easier. The power and ground wires in this kit each come with a sturdy ring terminal machine-crimped to one end, ensuring a secure contact with your car's battery and chassis ground. T-Spec even pre-installed the fuse holder (with a 250-amp fuse included) inline on the power wire, for your safety and peace of mind.
This wiring kit does not include patch cables. You will need to purchase those separately, in order to complete your amplifier installation.
- amplifier wiring kit
- all wires made of oxygen-free non-recycled copper
- wires meet all ANSI and CEA standards
- 17 feet of 1/0-gauge matte pearl power cable with ring terminal
- 3 feet of 1/0-gauge matte gray ground wire with ring terminal
- 12 feet of 12-gauge gray and white speaker wire
- 17 feet of 18-gauge blue turn-on lead wire
- brass ANL fuse holder with 250-amp fuse installed on power wire
- comes with an assortment of hardware including wire ties, a firewall bushing, and various crimp-on wire terminals
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
T-Spec 0PK Installation Kit Reviews
Average Customer Review:
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
I was shocked at the size of this wire, my advisor recommended this wire kit to wire my 1200watt pioneer amp, although it only called for a 4gauge, all is ok though I just used a branch on the end and now I have extra power in the back of my truck for anything I might add in the future.
Pros: Very good quality, good insulation, no sound in system, everything included.
Cons: No RCA's in this bundle/
What's in the box?
- 17' v10 1/0 AWG OFC multi-strand power wire in a matte pearl white PVC blended jacket
- In-line v12 compact brass ANL fuse holder with a 250A ANL fuse (installed)
- 3' v10 1/0 AWG OFC multi-strand ground wire in a matte gray PVC blended jacket
- 17' 18 AWG OFC remote turn-on wire in a blue jacket
- 12' v10 12 AWG OFC speaker wire in a white/gray PVC blended jacket
- Two 1/0 AWG crimp-on spade terminals with white (power) and silver (ground) boots
- Four 12 AWG crimp-on spade speaker wire terminals (amplifier side)
- Four 12 AWG crimp-on quick-slide terminals (female)
- Red 18 AWG crimp-on spade terminal
- Red 18 AWG butt connector
- Firewall bushing for 1/0 AWG wire
- 8 Wire ties (6" length)
Overview: This T-Spec v10-series amplifier wiring kit contains enough power and ground wire, speaker wire, turn-on wire, and connection accessories to install a single amplifier in most vehicles. The OFC (oxygen-free copper) wire included in this kit meets CEA-2015 and ANSI specification for wire gauge, and is BC-5W2 marine compliant. The high strand count gives you maximum flexibility and maximum conductivity to give your components the greatest current capability.
Contents: This v10-series amplifier kit contains the following:
- Power Wire: 17' v10 1/0 AWG OFC multi-strand wire in a matte pearl white PVC blended jacket. The wire has an in-line v12 compact brass ANL fuse holder with a 250A ANL fuse. The battery end of the wire is terminated with a nickel-plated crimp-on ring terminal with a white boot and an 8.5mm hole.
- Ground Wire: 3' v10 1/0 AWG OFC multi-strand wire in a matte gray PVC blended jacket. One end is terminated with a nickel-plated crimp-on ring terminal with a silver boot and an 8.5mm hole.
- Turn-On Wire: 17' 18 AWG OFC remote turn-on wire in a blue jacket. Both ends are un-terminated.
- Speaker Wire: 12' v10 12 AWG OFC speaker wire in a white/gray PVC blended jacket. The white jacketed conductor is square in shape, and is marked for positive (+) connection. The gray jacketed conductor is round in shape, and is unmarked.
- Installation Accessories:
- Two 1/0 AWG crimp-on spade terminals with white (power) and silver (ground) boots for amplifier connection
- Four 12 AWG crimp-on spade terminals for speaker wire connection (amplifier side)
- Four 12 AWG crimp-on quick-slide terminals (female) for speaker wire connection (speaker side)
- Red 18 AWG crimp-on spade terminals and red butt connector for remote turn-on wire connection
- Firewall bushing for 1/0 AWG wire
- 8 Wire ties (6" length)
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.