Our take on the T-Spec V10-DAK4 Installation Kit
This wiring kit does not include speaker wire. You will need to purchase that separately, in order to complete your amplifier installation.
Power up to specification
The 4DAK dual amplifier wiring kit from T-Spec helps deliver the power you need to drive your music to the highest level. This comprehensive kit includes 4-gauge power and ground wires, 8-gauge power and ground wires, an 18-gauge turn-on lead, two 17-foot stereo patch cables, two distribution blocks, a fuse holder, and an assortment of hardware useful for your installation.
T-Spec makes wiring products that meet all American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) standards for size, strand-count, resistance, and insulation quality. With T-Spec wiring, your amps and speakers will get the energy they need to give you peak performance.
Oxygen-free virgin copper
Recycled copper often contains impurities that can impair conductivity, so T-Spec uses only oxygen-free non-recycled virgin copper in all their wire to maximize signal and power flow. The high strand count and special PVC blended jacket give T-Spec wire an extraordinary flexibility, making installation easier. The power and ground wires in this kit each come with a sturdy ring terminal machine-crimped to one end, ensuring a secure contact with your car's battery and chassis ground. T-Spec even pre-installed the fuse holder (with an 80-amp fuse included) inline on the power wire, for your safety and peace of mind.
Dual amp power distribution
Power flows from your battery, first through the fuse, then through the main 4-gauge power cable, until it gets to a distribution block. From there, it flows to your two amps via short 8-gauge power wires. A ground lug accepts the two 8-gauge ground wires from your amps and allows you to attach it directly to your car's chassis or frame, forming a single grounding point. Or, if your grounding point needs to be farther away from your amps, you can use the lug as a ground distribution block, connecting the two 8-gauge grounds to the 4-gauge ground wire with the ring terminal to attach to your car.
See more info on this item
- dual amplifier wiring kit
- all wires made of oxygen-free non-recycled copper
- wires meet all ANSI and CEA standards
- 17 feet of 4-gauge matte pearl power cable with ring terminal
- 3 feet of 4-gauge matte gray ground wire with ring terminal
- 6 feet of 8-gauge matte pearl power cable
- 6 feet of 8-gauge matte gray ground wire
- two 17-foot 2-channel RCA patch cables (double twisted pair for superior noise reduction)
- 17 feet of 18-gauge blue turn-on lead wire
- black nickel-plated brass mini-ANL fuse holder with 125-amp fuse installed on power wire
- black nickel-plated brass distribution block 4-ga. in, two 8- to 4-ga. out
- black nickel-plated brass gound lug/distribution block 8- to 4-ga. in
- comes with an assortment of hardware including wire ties, a firewall bushing, and various crimp-on wire terminals
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee