6-disc CD changer
Item #: 130CDXP680
This item is no longer available.
Original Price: $159.99
Put six discs just a button push away with Pioneer's sleek CDX-P680 CD changer. Together with a Pioneer changer-controlling receiver, it will play your CD-Rs and CD-RWs, in addition to prerecorded CDs. If your Pioneer receiver is text-compatible, you can use it to store names for up to 100 discs in the changer the names will display on your receiver.
The slim chassis and versatile mounting options (0° to 90°) mean you'll be able to install the changer nearly anywhere. The double-floating, anti-vibration mechanism absorbs shocks, so your discs are protected from skipping. Get an extra disc magazine for fast and convenient disc-switching.Details:
- 6-disc capacity
- 100-disc title memory (each title up to 20 characters in length)
- CD Text decoding (will display on compatible Pioneer receiver)
- CD-R and CD-RW compatible
- multiple mounting angles from 0° to 90°
- CD frequency response 5-20,000 Hz
- CD signal-to-noise ratio 92 dB
- 19-1/2' connection cable included
- 9-13/16"W x 2-5/8"H x 7-5/16"D
- 1-year warranty
Pioneer CDX-P680 Reviews
Average Customer Review:
Good Multi-Disc Player
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
I installed this multi-disc player under the rear deck. I have to say that it plays great. I have a subwoofer and 6x9 speakers in the rear and the bass hits really hard. The player does NOT skip and functions great. I'm using this disc player with a Pioneer DEH-P3900MP head unit. I am very happy with the performance of this Multi-Disc player and reccommend it!
What's in the box?
- Silver 6-disc CD changer with 4 red transport screws and attached transport screw note
- One 6-disc CD magazine
- Magazine label
- 2 Metal mounting brackets
- One 19.5' IP-Bus cable with attached power and ground leads (the power lead has a 2-amp in-line fuse)
- Four 2" bolts (each bolt has a flat washer and a lock washer)
- 4 Hex/Phillips head self-tapping screws
- 4 Hex nuts
- 4 Hex/Phillips head machine screws (each screw has a flat washer)
- 4 Self-adhesive transport screw hole covers
- Bag to store transport screws
- "Bag for keeping transportation screws" note
- Owner's Manual
- Warranty sheet
IP-Bus Compatible: This 6-disc CD changer is compatible with select 2009 & ealier Pioneer IP-Bus head units equipped with changer controls.
Note: CD changers are not compatible with 2010 model year CD Receivers, A/V Receivers, or Navigation Systems; some 2009 model year head units are also not compatible. Please consult your receiver's owners manual for compatibility.
Double-Floating Anti-Vibration System: This changer has a double-floating anti-vibration system for skip-resistant performance.
CD Text: When playing CD Text encoded CDs, this changer will transmit the data for display on compatible Pioneer head units equipped with CD Text display capability.
Disc Title Memory: This changer offers 100-disc title memory when used with a compatible Pioneer head unit. You can give each disc a title up to 20 characters in length.
Instant Track Selection (ITS): With a compatible Pioneer head unit, you can program automatic playback of up to 99 tracks per disc.
Mounting Angles: You can install this changer at any angle from 0 to 90 degrees. There are angle switching dials on both sides of the unit that must be set to agree with the mounting angle of the unit.
Voice Commander: This changer is compatible with Pioneer's CD-VC60 Voice Commander remote system.
CD Compatibility: This unit will play prerecorded audio CDs, finalized CD-R discs and finalized CD-RW discs.
Dimensions (Changer Only):
- Width: 9.786"
- Height: 2.597"
- Depth: 7.268" (including plug)
Dimensions with brackets (Horizontal Mount):
- Width: 12.104"
- Height: 2.79"
- Depth: 7.268"
Dimensions with brackets (Vertical Mount):
- Width: 12.104"
- Height: 7.493"
- Depth: 3.273"
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.