Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere.
That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team — they open the box,
verify contents, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs.
We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Inputs and Outputs
Display: The DEQ-7600 features
a 15-band, 7 mode spectrum analyzer with a large, multi-colored
(blue, green, brown) display. The seven
display modes are:
- Peak Bound Display: Shows average
and peak levels
- Peak Display: Shows peak levels
- Simple Level Display: Shows 125 Hz
- Symmetric Display: Shows music
level for each frequency by width
- Radial Display: Displays level in
a radial shape
- Sub-woofer Display: Shows
subwoofer level by changing speed
- Graphic Equalizer Display: Shows
current EQ curve
This unit has volume, balance
and fader controls adjustments through the EQ.
Listening Position Adjustment: The
Listening Position Adjustment improves imaging and can be fine tuned
using the fader and balance controls on the EQ. Listening position settings
Sound Fields: The DEQ-7600
features 5 selectable sound fields:
- Studio: Simulates the acoustics of
a small mixing room
- Jazz Club: Simulates the acoustics
of club with seating for 50-100 people
- Club: Simulates the acoustics of
club with seating for 200-300 people
- Concert Hall: Simulates the
acoustics of a concert hall with seating for 1000-2000 people
- Stadium: Simulates the acoustics
of an outdoor stadium with an echo sound
- Off: Turns off the sound field
Sound Field Control Fader: When
used with a sound field, this fader allows you to move your seating position forwards and
Selectable EQ Effect:
You can select the speakers which are equalized, choosing front, rear or both.
Preset EQ Curves: This unit has 5
preset EQ curves:
- Hip Hop
Note: You may also create 3 EQ curves to be stored in
EQ Curve Adjustments: The
selected EQ curve can be adjusted by:
- Nuance control (allows EQ of -6 to 6 for each
- Each of the 15 EQ bands can be adjusted by 12 dB
- Flat: Pressing one button to reset to a flat curve.
Reset/Clear Button: The
reset/clear button is located on
the front right hand corner of the EQ.
Dimmer: The display automatically dims when vehicle's headlights are turned
on. You can switch this off so display does not dim.
Size: This is a full DIN component that is
E, I and J sized. The dimensions are:
||ISO-DIN (I, J)
built-in 1-bit Digital-to-Analog converter features 8 times
The DEQ-7600 retains
settings with no power for up to approximately 3 days.
Volume Settings: When used with a Pioneer receiver, the volume
should be set to 23. If the receiver's output is over 500mV, it's volume level should be
lowered to a point where it does not cause distortion.
Maximum Output Level:
The maximum output level is 1.5V at 1kHz at 1%THD.
Compatible: The DEQ-7600 does not include a remote control, but is
compatible with remotes that are included with some Pioneer receivers. In order
for a Pioneer receiver remote to operate this EQ, it must include a DSP switch.
The optional CD-R600 remote is also compatible with this unit.
Inputs and Outputs
- Inputs: One pair of male RCA
- Outputs: Three pairs of
female RCA jacks (front, rear and subwoofer)
- Subwoofer Output:
- Can be turned On or Off
- You can adjust the cut-off frequency, choosing
50Hz/80Hz/125Hz. Slope is -18dB/Octave
- Output can be adjusted by 12dB (-6 to +6) in 1dB