If there's just one thing you should know about Digital Signal Processing, (DSP) it's this: It can make your car sound like a concert hall. Or a jazz club. Or even Yankee Stadium. (Or Shea Stadium we don't care how you feel about the Yankees, we just care about making your car sound better.)
The Pioneer DEQ-7600 takes the same digital technology that makes CDs sound so terrific, and uses it to broaden the possibilities of your car stereo. Not only will you gain the advantages of an on-board equalizer, you'll also be able to choose among user-adjustable and preset soundfields to actually recreate different acoustic environments, right in your vehicle.
This full-DIN, 15-band digital EQ offers five DSP soundfields, plus five preset and three programmable EQ curves. You also get a 4-mode listening position switch to adjust your soundstage and a spectrum analyzer to give you a light show with a moment-to-moment view of your system's response curve. Three sets of preamp ouputs wth a built-in subwoofer crossover help you configure your multi-amp system.
If you're planning on installing the DEQ-7600 under your dash, we'll send you a free mounting kit. Just add item #120999000 to your order.
Important Note: This unit has no built-in amplifier must be used in conjunction with one or more external amplifiers.
- 15-band digital EQ offers +/- 15dB gain, 3 user presets and 5 factory presets (Rock, Pop Vocal, Jazz, Hip Hop)
- 5 soundfields (Studio, Club, Jazz Club, Concert Hall, Stadium)
- 4-mode Listening Position Selector (Front Left, Front Right, Front, All)
- 1 set of preamp inputs
- 3 sets of preamp outputs (Front, Rear, Subwoofer)
- selectable low-pass crossover for subwoofer output at 50, 80 and 125 Hz with an 18 dB/slope
- 15-band spectrum analyzer
- memory backup retains settings for 3
days if your battery dies or is disconnected
- signal-to-noise ratio 91 dB
- THD 0.01%
- 7-3/16"W x 2-1/8"H x 6-3/16"D
- 1-year warranty