It's a dark and stormy night. As you hit the road, you switch on your headlights, fog lamps, windshield wipers, air conditioner and rear window defogger. Now you fire up your stereo and pop in your bass-bomb CD. Sounds kinda wimpy, like your car's electrical system just can't provide your amp the current it needs.
This chrome-plated, American-engineered beauty has big honking MOSFET output devices, too. The sound it produces is so clear and powerful, you'll think the band's in your backseat. But there's a lot more than sheer muscle up Pioneer's sleeve. System signal path is Colorado mountain stream clean, thanks to gold-plated inputs, low distortion levels, and high signal-to-noise ratios.
Looking to build a killer multi-amp system? Pioneer makes it easy, with built-in high-pass/low-pass crossovers. Bring on your high-end head unit this amp accepts at least 4 volts of preamp signal.
- stereo, bridged mono or Tri-way output for 2-channel models
- 35 watts RMS x 2 (100 x1 mono)
- PWM MOSFET power supply
- speaker short, thermal, and DC protection with LED indicator
- speaker-level inputs
- 80 Hz low-pass and high-pass crossovers, 18 dB per octave
- bass boost, 0-12 dB at 60Hz
- 103 dB signal-to-noise ratio
- 50 x 2 watts into 2 ohms
- 20 amp fuse
- THD at rated RMS power 0.08%
- 8-15/16"W x 2-3/16"H x 9-1/2"D