Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
It's a dark and stormy night. As you hit the road, you switch on your headlights, fog lamps, windshield wipers, air conditioner and rear window defogger. Now you fire up your stereo and pop in your bass-bomb CD. Sounds kinda wimpy, like your car's electrical system just can't provide your amp the current it needs.
Not if you installed the Pioneer GM-X332 amplifier with a PWM regulated MOSFET power supply. It delivers full power, no matter what kind of voltage your alternator decides to fork over.
This chrome-plated, American-engineered beauty has big honking MOSFET output devices, too. The sound it produces is so clear and powerful, you'll think the band's in your backseat. But there's a lot more than sheer muscle up Pioneer's sleeve. System signal path is Colorado mountain stream clean, thanks to gold-plated inputs, low distortion levels, and high signal-to-noise ratios.
Looking to build a killer multi-amp system? Pioneer makes it easy, with built-in high-pass/low-pass crossovers. Bring on your high-end head unit this amp accepts at least 4 volts of preamp signal.Details:
- stereo, bridged mono or Tri-way output for 2-channel models
- 35 watts RMS x 2 (100 x1 mono)
- PWM MOSFET power supply
- speaker short, thermal, and DC protection with LED indicator
- speaker-level inputs
- 80 Hz low-pass and high-pass crossovers, 18 dB per octave
- bass boost, 0-12 dB at 60Hz
- 103 dB signal-to-noise ratio
- 50 x 2 watts into 2 ohms
- 20 amp fuse
- THD at rated RMS power 0.08%
- 8-15/16"W x 2-3/16"H x 9-1/2"D
Pioneer GM-X332 Reviews
Average Customer Review:
Small but powerful have had this amp for almost 20 years just awesome
Long lasting powerful little amp. Have had the same amp gm-x332 for all most 20 years. Just awesome.
What's in the box?
- Gray amplifier with Silver colored trim and 20-amp blade fuse in body; 4 self-tapping mounting screws; Instruction sheet (English and French); Warranty card; Product Registration/Survey card
- The manual incorrectly states the amplifier can be used with 1-ohm stereo and 2-ohm bridged mono loads. The minimum stereo load is 2-ohms, and the minimum bridged mono load is 4-ohms.
There is a variable input sensitivity control that is adjustable from 0.4 to 4.5 Volts when using pre-amp inputs.
There is a bass boost control centered on 60Hz that is continuously variable from 0 to +12dB.
A crossover switch can be set at low pass (80Hz with 18dB/octave), off, or high pass (80Hz with 12dB/octave).
- Screw terminals for main 12Volt power input, ground and remote turn on.
- Screw terminals for left and right speaker level input.
- Screw terminals for left and right speaker output. Bridged operation uses the right(-) and left(+) speaker terminals.
- One pair of RCA pre-amp level inputs are provided.
- The amplifier is a silver color with a gold colored Pioneer logo.
- In stereo mode, the minimum impedance is 2 ohms.
- In bridged mode, the minimum impedance allowed is 4 ohms.
- There is a red power LED on top of the unit.
All power outputs are at 14.4V input
voltage; (10.8-15.1V allowable)
Maximum power output (peak): 70 watts x 2 or 200 watts x 1
Continuous power at 2 Ohms: 50 watts x 2, 20-20k, 0.8% THD
Separation: 65dB at 1K
Current consumption: 12 Amps (at continuous power, 4 Ohms)
Average current drawn: 3.5 Amps (4 ohms, 2 channels); 6Amps (4 ohms, 1 channel)
Note: Although this unit has protection circuitry, the manual does not detail the conditions under which the circuitry activates. The manual says "the protective circuit will cut the power supply to the amplifier when an abnormal condition occurs".
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.