Save space and still get great bass with the TS-W304F from Pioneer. This 12" subwoofer is designed for use in free-air applications, so you can mount it in your trunk or other area and not lose any cargo space to a heavy enclosure.
It has a foamed IMPP woofer with ferrite magnet to bring out the best in your low notes. Pioneer's Voice Coil Cooling System limits built-up heat that can cause distortion and break-up. A dual layer urethane surround is resistant to inclement weather and unfavorable road conditions.
- foamed IMPP composite cone with urethane surround
- frequency response 18-2,000 Hz
- power range 50-300 watts RMS
- peak power 600 watts
- sensitivity 90 dB
- 4-ohm impedance
- recommended airspace 5.3 cubic feet
- Recommended Q-Logic Box Type: none
- 1-year warranty