Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Use the DMW-FL360 to capture better photos in low-light conditions with your compatible Panasonic camera. Its automatic through-the-lens (TTL) exposure control works with your camera to provide the right illumination for your photos. Or use the manual mode for more creative shooting options. An informative LCD panel lets you quickly confirm your flash settings.
Adjust the angle for better shots
The 'FL360's flash head can be tilted and swiveled to place the right amount of light where you want it. This lets you bounce light from walls or ceilings to provide softer illumination with less glare and fewer shadows.
- external flash for compatible Panasonic Lumix cameras, like the DMC-G1
- flash head can be tilted and swiveled for bounce flash
- vertical and horizontal angle adjustment
- LCD display
- automatic TTL (through-the-lens) flash exposure control
- manual setting
- uses 2 "AA" batteries (not included)
- weight: 9.5 oz. (without batteries)
- 2-11/16"W x 4-5/16"H x 3-3/4"D
- warranty: 90 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Panasonic DMW-FL360 Reviews
What's in the box?
- External flash
- Drawstring pouch
- Operating Instructions (Eng/Fre)
Compatibility: The Panasonic DMW-FL360 External Flash is designed specifically for the following LUMIX Digital Camera Models: DMC-G1, and DMC-GH1.
Flash Modes: The Panasonic DMW-FL360 external flash offers flash modes.
- TTL Auto: After measuring the appropriate flash intensity by discharging a pre-flash, the unit fires again for photo taking.
- Auto: The unit senses the light by its flash sensor in accordance with the aperture of the lens, and it adjust the flash intensity.
- Manual: The unit emits light in Guide Number which has been set.
- FP TTL Auto/Manual: This mode enables flash photo taking even at the high shutter speeds of the digital camera by FP firing (repeatedly firing the flash at high speed).
Flash Intensity: The flash intensity can be adjusted in steps. It can be set to +/-3.0 EV in 1/3 EV increments.
Flash Range: The flash working range changes depending on the type and settings (ISO sensitivity, aperture, and focal length) of the compatible Panasonic digital camera used.
Wide Panel: Use the built-in wide panel for flash photography when the focal length of the lens is wider than 12mm.
Bounce Flash: The flash head can be tilted and swiveled for bounce flash photography.
Mounting: The DMW-FL360 external flash mounts to your compatible Panasonic digital camera's accessory shoe on top of the camera.
Power Supply: The DMW-FL360 external flash operates off of two "AA" alkaline or rechargeable Ni-MH batteries. Two "AA" alkaline batteries provide up to approximately 120 flashes, while two "AA" Ni-MH batteries (2400 mAh) provide up to approximately 200 flashes.
Note: Batteries not included.
- Lighting Angle:
- 12mm Setting: 61-degrees up/down, 78-degrees left/right
- 42mm Setting: 21-degrees up/down, 28-degrees left/right
- Wide Panel Setting: 83-degrees up/down, 101-degrees left/right
- Bounce Angle:
- Upward: 0 to 90-degrees
- Downward: 0 to 7-degrees
- Toward the right: 0 to 90-degrees
- Toward the left: 0 to 180-degrees
- Firing Period: Approximately 1/20000 seconds to 1/500 seconds
- Weight: 11.3oz (with batteries)
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.