Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Look for the X
Here's why X has become an important symbol for you. Panasonic uses X to denote a premium group of lenses for the Micro Four Thirds family of hybrid cameras. They're every bit as video-savvy as they are picture-friendly. This standard-to-telephoto power zoom lens is a perfect example electronic zoom assistance doesn't always seem absolutely necessary when you're shooting stills, but it suddenly becomes a "must-have" when taking video of the touch football game. All your zooms will be machine-smooth and rock-stable, thanks to the ultra-quiet, responsive motors and the sophisticated image stabilization inside the unit. This lens is also a great choice for everything from sensitive family portraiture to great action close-ups of your favorite drummer marching in the band's halftime show.
The X Series lenses feature precision optics that raise the bar for the hybrid camera category as well. Aspheric elements and extra-low dispersion glass deliver images that are high-contrast, free of blurs and dimmed edges, and shots that are crisp and devoid of color fringing. The fact that they've put all this reach, grace, and style into a small, light package is just icing on the cake.
- f/4-5.6 Lumix G X Vario PZ Power O.I.S. 45-175mm telephoto lens
- 35mm equivalent focal range: 90-350mm
- Power O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilization) allows crystal clear shots in low-light conditions
- compatible with Micro Four Thirds Standard cameras from Panasonic and Olympus
- minimum focus distance: 3.0 feet
- constructed of 14 elements in 10 groups
- filter size: 46mm
- lens is 3-1/2" long, 2-7/16" in diameter
- weight: 7.4 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Panasonic H-PS45175K 45-175mm f/4.0-5.6 Power Lens Reviews
What's in the box?
- Silver 45-175mm F4.0-5.6 ASPH lens (H-PS45175)
- 46mm Lens cap (installed)
- Rear lens cap
- Lens hood
- Lens storage pouch
- Operating Instructions (Eng/Span/Fren)
- Self-adhesive label sheet
Features and Specs
|Maximum Aperture||F4.0 (W) - 5.6(T)|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The Panasonic H-PS45175 is a Lumix G X Vario PZ 45-175 mm F4.0-5.6 ASPH telephoto zoom lens for Panasonic Lumix G-series cameras. The 35mm equivalent focal length is 90-350mm. It has a Micro Four Thirds mount, and comes with a vinyl lens pouch.
Power O.I.S.: The lens is equipped with an integrated Power O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer), making it easy to shoot super clear shots, even in low light situations.
Optional Filters: The lens has a 46mm mounting thread on the front of lens for attaching screw-on type filters.
- Focal Length: 45mm to 175mm
- 35mm Equivalent: 90mm to 350mm
- Aperture Type: circular aperture with 7 diaphragm blades
- Aperture Range: F4.0 (Wide) to F5.6 (Tele)
- Minimum Aperture: F22
- Lens Construction: 14 elements in 10 groups (2 Aspherical lenses, 2 ED lenses)
- In Focus Distance: 2.95' (0.9m) to ∞ (infinity)
- Mount: Micro Four Thirds
- Angle of View: 27° (Wide) to 7.1° (Tele)
- Filter Diameter: 46mm
- Diameter: 2.413"
- Length: 3.794" (4.193" w/lens caps)
- Weight: 7.4 ounces
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.