Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Built in the USA
JL Audio's ProWedge™ systems match their acclaimed W6v3 subs with high-quality sealed MDF enclosures, built to exacting specifications at their plant in Miramar, Florida.
Powerful 10" speaker
The CS110G-W6v3 sealed enclosure houses the W6v3 10" subwoofer, with a rigid polypropylene cone and heavy-duty rubber surround that combine to produce prolific bass output. Extensive venting helps prevent thermal breakdown in the sub's voice coil, so you'll get long-term, consistent performance. This enclosure handles up to 600 watts RMS, and is wired for 2-ohm total impedance.
Specially crafted enclosure
This ProWedge Series subwoofer features a CNC-machined, hand-assembled enclosure made from high-grade MDF and specially engineered for fidelity, so it'll deliver great results in a variety of spaces and vehicle applications. JL Audio backs up this high-quality enclosure with a 2-year warranty.
- 10" subwoofer in sealed enclosure
- 10W6v3 10" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- power handling: 300-600 watts RMS
- total impedance: 2 ohms
- 5/8" medium density fiberboard sealed enclosure with carpet covering
- assembled in the U.S.A.
- dimensions: 12-1/8"W x 14" H x 11-1/4"D
- weight: 34-5/8 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years (limited)
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Enclosed Subwoofers 101
An enclosed subwoofer is a box with a subwoofer already installed. The advantage to buying an enclosed sub is that the manufacturer made the sub, then designed and built the box as a perfect match, so you'll get the best possible performance. Every enclosed sub has a maximum RMS power handling rating, so pair it with an amp with a similar RMS power rating to get the best performance.
JL Audio CS110G-W6v3 Reviews
Average Customer Review:
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
Ease of Use
This sub package is pretty much exactly what is advertised. Hits hard...plays a wide range of music. Love it!
What's in the box?
- Sealed enclosure loaded with one 10W6v3-D4 12" woofer
- Warranty information
Features and Specs
|Woofer Size (inches)||10|
|Pieces in System||1|
|Second Depth (inches)||N/A|
|Connector Type||5-way post|
|Frequency Response||22-200 Hz|
|Power Range (Watts RMS)||300-600|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
Enclosure: The enclosure is sealed and houses a single 10W6v3-D4 10" dual voice coil subwoofer. The dual 4Ω voice coils are internally wired in parallel to present a 2Ω load. The MDF enclosure is finished with black automotive grade carpet. A tough polymer grille protects the subwoofer.
Terminal: The enclosure features a pair of 5-way binding posts on the back. The posts will accept pin connectors, spade connectors, single banana plugs, dual banana plugs (standard 3/4" width), and bare wire up to 10 gauge.
- Width: 12-3/8"
- Height: 14-3/8"
- Depth: 11-3/8" (including the grille, just the enclosure is approximately 11" deep)
- Dynamic Motor Analysis (DMA): DMA is JL Audio's proprietary method of improving dynamic motor behavior. As a result of DMA optimization, the 10W6v3-D4 motor remains linear over a long excursion range, and also maintains a stable fixed magnetic field in the gap over a wide power range. The result is reduced distortion, faithfully reproduced transients, and tight, clean, articulate bass.
- Pole-Vent Airflow Control (PVAC): The bullet-shaped structure inside the pole-vent directs airflow and increases air velocity to effectively reduce voice coil temperature, leading to improved fidelity and reliability.
- Floating Cone Attachment Method (FCAM): JL Audio's patented FCAM technology is an innovative method of bonding the surround/cone assembly to the voice coil/spider assembly. This assembly technique ensures proper surround geometry in the assembled speaker for better excursion control and dynamic voice coil alignment.
- Elevated Frame Cooling System: The elevated frame design of the 10W6v3-D4 delivers cool air through slots directly above the top-plate to the voice coil of the speaker. This not only enhances power handling, but also sound quality by minimizing dynamic parameter shifts and power compression.
- Engineered Lead Wire System: JL Audio's engineered flying lead-wires have carefully designed entry and exit support structures molded into the terminals and the voice coil collar. They are jacketed to further reduce the likelihood of shorting and fatigue. The result is predictable high-excursion lead-wire behavior with long term reliability, and none of the compromises inherent to a woven-in lead wire system (when attached or woven into the spider material, lead-wires can alter the spider's motion, leading to asymmetrical spider behavior).
Our Product Research Team
Why did you buy this?
I have an Alline MRV-M500 mono amp running this sub. Sounds great, crisp and clear. Gives me the perfect sound for my music style. [ titanium man Jan 18, 2016 ]