Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Optimum performance that won't quit
JL Audio's PowerWedge enclosed subwoofer systems deliver thunderous bass without needing a lot of power. Each enclosure is designed from the ground up to get optimum performance from its drivers, so you get much more than just a box with a speaker inside.
Finished by hand for superior construction and sound
JL Audio uses state-of-the-art automated woodworking equipment to fabricate high-quality MDF enclosures with rugged automotive carpeting, steel-mesh grilles, 5-way binding posts, and solid internal wiring. The enclosures are finished and inspected by hand at the manufacturing facility in Florida to ensure that you get the bass that you expect from JL Audio.
Accurate bass firepower
The CS210RG-W3v3-2 Sealed PowerWedge hatchback-style enclosure handles up to 1,000 watts RMS, housing a pair of high-performance 10" W3v3 subwoofers that pound out righteous low end. Each sub sits in its own individual chamber while the enclosure offers a single wiring terminal. The airtight sealed design allows the subs to deliver powerful, accurate bass without hogging up all your storage space. You'll hear more punch and impact from all of your music with this capable enclosure in your trunk or cargo area.
- sealed hatchback-style enclosure with two 10" W3v3 subwoofers
- 5/8" medium density fiberboard construction covered with gray carpet
- steel-mesh grilles
- 2-ohm overall impedance
- power handling: 200-1,000 watts RMS (2,000 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 25-250 Hz
- sensitivity: 85 dB
- 30-1/8"W x 12-7/8"H x 11-1/16"D1 x 6-5/8"D2
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Enclosed Subwoofers 101
An enclosed subwoofer is a box with a subwoofer already installed. The advantage to buying an enclosed sub is that the manufacturer made the sub, then designed and built the box as a perfect match, so you'll get the best possible performance. Every enclosed sub has a maximum RMS power handling rating, so pair it with an amp with a similar RMS power rating to get the best performance.
JL Audio CS210RG-W3v3-2 Reviews
Average Customer Review:
Worth The Money!!!
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
Ease of Use
I originally a had another high end sub combo in mind. But after doing my homework I decided to go with JL Audio and boy am I happy! These bad boys POUND! Make sure you buy an EBC for your amp because some songs will leave you deaf. I was also very surprised on the size of the box, I still have plenty of room in my trunk.
Pros: Great sound Tons of Punch Handles quick bass kicks Perfect size
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
I have been waiting a long time to purchase these subs and box. I can tell you the anticipation was not wasted. I bought these mainly for Rock, Heavy Metal and hard hitting music. It simply is perfect and everything I was looking for and hoping for. I have a Clarion DPX15511 powering them and they handle the power very well. The 2,000 watt peak is great as well as 1,000 watt RMS. The size is surprisingly tiny considering what's inside and what they are capable of. I have them in the back of my hot hatch; a 2008.5 VW GTI 2 Door. I highly recommend these subs, you will NOT be disappointed.
(This teamed up with a JL HD 600.4 powering Polk MoMo 6.5" component speakers. Brilliant. All coming from an Alpine x305 supplied by Apple lossless music on my iPhone.)
JL Audio CS210RG-W3v3-2
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
These subwoofers sound great, alittle pricey but worth every penny. I have them in a 2008 Nissan Altima and they fit perfect by the way, the slanted back part goes right up against back seats so i still have tons of room in my trunk. Let me say these things pound!!! Thanks Crutchfield.
What's in the box?
- Sealed hatcback enclosure with two mounted 4-ohm 10" woofers
- Warranty Information sheet
Features and Specs
|Woofer Size (inches)||10 x 2|
|Woofer Material||Mineral-fill poly|
|Pieces in System||1|
|Second Depth (inches)||6-5/8|
|Connector Type||5-Way post|
|Frequency Response||25-250 Hz|
|Power Range (Watts RMS)||200-1000|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
Overview: This JL Audio PowerWedge subwoofer enclosure is designed around JL Audio's W3v3 subwoofer, delivering tight, powerful bass with enhanced power handling capabilities. The PowerWedge enclosure is properly sized and tuned for the mounted dual 10" JL Audio W3v3 woofers and wired for a 2-ohm load.
PowerWedge Enclosure: The PowerWedge enclosure features solid V-groove MDF construction with internal bracing to ensure structural integrity. The subwoofer enclosure features an angled back design to help save space in the cargo area of your vehicle. The W3v3 PowerWedge enclosure is finished in high-grade automotive gray carpet and features two steel-mesh grilles to protect the two loaded JL Audio W3v3 woofers. The JL Audio PowerWedge enclosure features a pair of gold-plated 5-way binding posts on the left side of the box. The 4-ohm woofers are wired in parallel inside the box to provide a 2-ohm load at its speaker terminals. The JL Audio subwoofer enclosure has a installation depth of 12.125".
10" W3v3 Woofer: The JL Audio PowerWedge subwoofer enclosure features two mounted, front-firing 4-ohm 10" JL Audio W3v3-series woofers wired in parallel for a 2-ohm impedance load at the enclosure's speaker terminals:
- Dynamic Motor Analysis (DMA): DMA is JL Audio's proprietary method aimed at improving dynamic motor behavior. As a result of DMA optimization, W3v3 motors remain linear in motor force over a very long range of excursion, and also maintain a highly stable fixed magnetic field in the gap over a wide power range. The result is vastly reduced distortion, faithfully reproduced transients, and tight, clean, articulate bass.
- Floating Cone Attachment Method (FCAM): JL Audio's patented FCAM technology is an innovative method of bonding the surround/cone assembly to the voice coil/spider assembly. This assembly technique ensures proper surround geometry in the assembled speaker for better excursion control and dynamic voice coil alignment.
- Vented Reinforcement Collar (VRC): The Vented Reinforcement Collar is a composite structure that addresses two issues related to reliability. By reinforcing the critical junction between the cone, voice coil and spider, the VRC greatly reduces failures due to glue breakdown or material weaknesses. It does this by greatly increasing adhesive contact area and providing stress relief to the spider material at excursion extremes. the VRC also feature slots that facilitate air flow directly onto the voice coil windings to reduce thermal compression effects and enhances reliability.
- Spider/Lead Wire Assembly: The W3v3 features a unique spider, coil and terminal subassembly which is assembled prior to installation in the speaker frame for optimum alignment and glue-joint integrity. The spider is insert-molded into a composite carrier tray which also incorporates the terminal assembly and lead wire strain relief features for enhanced reliability and optimal alignment of parts. The flying lead wires are carefully controlled and strain-relieved without resorting to woven-in lead wires, which can degrade spider performance.
- Elevated Frame Cooling: The elevated frame design of the W3v3 delivers high-velocity air flow through slots directly above the top plate to the voice coil of the speaker. This not only enhances power handling, but also sound quality by minimizing dynamic parameter shifts and power compression.
- Surround Stress Relief: By creating a radiused feature on the edge of the cone, stress is relieved from the surround material at maximum forward excursion, resulting in longer life and more consistent surround behavior.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.